• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

full umd

hi all

i have downloaded a game full umd when i unrar its not a iso or a cso it is a rip how do i play this on psp.

woz

Kryton

<font color="PINK">I LOVE PINK</font>
VIP Member
what format is it in then?
all games downloaded are ripped from the orignal UMD, there must be a file extension of some sort.

hi

no format it says( Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 [USA][UMDFull][English][PSP) and has loads of files in it no rar or zip files just looks like you are exploreing the disk.

woz

hi all

i have just tryed this umd 4 and all it dose is lockup is there a read me any where to tell you how to use this software.

hi all

i have sorted it going to see if i can get the game to now thnx all for your help will let you all know how i get on.

woz

hi all

i converted game ok put it on psp it starts to load then black screen and game could not be started ( 80020321 ) my f/w is 3.10 i have enabled no umd changed clock speeds and still no joy please can someone help.

woz

Kryton

<font color="PINK">I LOVE PINK</font>
VIP Member
not all games work with the "NO UMD" option.

disable the "NO UMD" and try it again with a umd disc in the drive.

the error code ( 80020321 ) means you have no umd disc in your psp.
you still need a disc to play back up's, unless the game will work with the no umd option.

Last edited: