Full PS4 4.55 NewJailbreak Setup Tutorial

I have only moved the .pkg folders with the games so didn't think this would be an issue.

Move it back to the original location

Game location and game save has to match?

Then check out the game save ect ?

Is this only for 1 game save or all that has been moved to a different location pkg folder
Thanks for the reply mate.
There is no longer any save that I can see unfortunately. I did try moving the PKG back to where it was but still no joy.
I'm going to try and move a PKG later on another game I've only just installed and has a save that I'm not bothered about when I get time to see if the save disappears

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Only just got around to trying the above and game save is still there although I've moved the pkg from its orginal location. Least it rules that out anyway.

Just be careful as I have just noticed an issue since the page has been updated recently there was an option to auto load the exploit which I have tried out and saves a whole second or two :)
However it continues to load the exploit page up even if I want to run something else on there say app2usb. So I cannot get into anything else now?! It sits on a screen saying waiting for payload. Can't get past that. I'm hoping this is just an issue from there end and maybe fixed soon.

Managed to sort the little issue above. Just cleared the cookies and web site data from the browser via library\application\browser\settings

Last edited:
Hope you don't mind me pullling this post back in to circulation but seems a lot of info in this one post.

Question...whats the score with the latest games now.....ie Spiderman, Fifa 19 etc. will these no longer work if you are running 5.05?

The reason I ask as I've not seen any downloads for the lastest games so thought people may not be bothering to upload cos its currently not worth it.

Or am i not looking hard enough :)

6.02 coming soon evidently been waiting to play Detroit almost Human for ages

Anyone heard anything more with this?
Thought something would have been released by now.

Forgive my ignorance but is it they are not able to crack this now or is it simply they don't want to make anything public?

just hacked my PS4 hadn`t switched it on for ages, had to update to 5.05, whole process pretty easy, now what games to download ?

Is it worth it?? What is the chance of bricking?

If your on 5.0.5 are below go for it m8

Block DNS ect

Have a good read up first m8

Chance of bricking?

Long as you follow the instructions you should be ok (but never know)

If your on a key meter on your electric have it topped up ect

Last edited:
Back