Full PS4 4.55 NewJailbreak Setup Tutorial

must be m8 cheers

got it working now using a proxy cheers :)

VM are blocking that page but can get to it via VPN.
Will have a little look-see. Thanks mate

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

VM are blocking that page but can get to it via VPN.
Will have a little look-see. Thanks mate

Sorry about the double post.

you dont need registeration to download its public for me at list I down now for others countries if its locked for some reason.

What games are people playing at the moment? I'm playing God of War 3 and Uncharted the lost legacy.Both good games.

Just finished playing the Witcher 3, started playing God Of War 4 but I've got engrossed in a golden oldie , Final Fantasy 7 on ps4,
it's got 3 cheats built in - Infinite limit breaks and heals party , speedx3 and ability to turn off random encounters, so it's not going to be the slog it was on original psx

Anyone got this working with an external USB drive that is used for additional storage?

So what I have is an external 1TB drive as my PS4 internal drive is at its limit but when putting my USB with the downloaded games package on it will not install unless I remove my 1TB drive. Just brings up an error. This is ok as i've only been trying some small sized games but obviously I am going to get some larger games which will cause a problem as I could do with installing them to my 1TB drive.

Ignore the above think I've sussed it. I can just use my 1TB with the app2usb. Thought it would format the drive but it doesn't so i can just put the packages on that and plug it back and run from there.

Should have tried this before my last edit. Can't used the method above as the expansion drive is formatted byt the PS4 so is unreadable within Windows. So I am back to my initial issue :(

Last edited:
I just did mine as external 1TB as exFat and then used app2usb. Seems to work OK.

I just did mine as external 1TB as exFat and then used app2usb. Seems to work OK.

Just formatted my drive...and ran app2usb.
What i wasn't sure about was would it move my original installed games....it didn't if anyone is wondering the same.
Only moves the downloaded packaged games. Once moved the games won't run without the drive being connected. Sure you know this already that have posted in here but just in case anyone else like myself playing catch up and may have the same questions.

Stilll unbelievable how easy this is to do as an end user. Lot of credit goes to the guys who have made this happen. Hat off to them!

Just formatted my drive...and ran app2usb.
What i wasn't sure about was would it move my original installed games....it didn't if anyone is wondering the same.
Only moves the downloaded packaged games. Once moved the games won't run without the drive being connected. Sure you know this already that have posted in here but just in case anyone else like myself playing catch up and may have the same questions.

Stilll unbelievable how easy this is to do as an end user. Lot of credit goes to the guys who have made this happen. Hat off to them!

It can move them if you like , it all depends how you set up the AppToUsb.ini file

Hi guys, could one of you kind gentlemen tell me where the saved game location is on the drive please?

Just turned on a game for the boy and no saved game....gutted if its lost.

I have been moving some data around on the drive to tidy it up but not deleted anything as far as I am aware. This is clearly the issue cos its been fine up until then. So I'm hoping i can just move a folder/files back and get the game save back.

I have only moved the .pkg folders with the games so didn't think this would be an issue.

I haven't touched the PS4 folder where you run app2usb....well not as far as i am aware anyway.

Cheers fellas!

Found this. Hopefully it will help:
If not, you should be able to ftp into and have a look.

Trophy locations:
user/home/XXXXXXXX/trophy folder and the user/trophy folder

DB locations:
/system_data/priv/mms/app.db and /system_data/priv/mms/addcont.db

Save game locations:
/user/home/XXXXXXXX/savedata folder, /user/home/XXXXXXXX/savedata_meta/ and system_data/savedata/XXXXXXXX/db/user/savedata.db

Game PKG location:
user/app/CUSAXXXXX/app.pkg

Update PKG location:
user/patch/CUSAXXXXX/patch.pkg

DLC content location:
in the ADDCONT folder per game.

Trophy locations:

DB locations:

Save game locations:
/user/home/XXXXXXXX/savedata folder, /user/home/XXXXXXXX/savedata_meta/ and system_data/savedata/XXXXXXXX/db/user/savedata.db

Game PKG location:

Update PKG location:

DLC content location:

Trophy locations:

DB locations:

Save game locations:

Game PKG location:

Update PKG location:

DLC content location:

Trophy locations:

DB locations:

Save game locations:

Game PKG location:

Update PKG location:

DLC content location:

Is this for the external USB drive mate or on the PS4. As i've not seen anything on the drive with user/home or any of the other paths?

So are the saves still being saved to the PS4 or the USB drive. I've assumed the USB.

So i've just created a new save for the game and he has put it on the PS4 so not sure what the bloody hell has happened to the save I had??!!

Thinking about this will app2usb have moved the save to the external drive?

Last edited:
Its been a while since I looked at mine. Can you ftp into it? Its only a soft mod so if you reboot it should be back as normal. Then check if the previous ones are still saved.

how are you ftp-ing to your PS mate?
I get restricted port? Thats from my PC so obviously expecting that. So whats method are we using to ftp?

Thanks for the help mate its appreciated :)

Just googled mate...just being a lazy bast asking you lol.

I see you can use the homebrew to make your PS an FTP server. Will let the boy finish on the game and give it a whirl in a bit.

Once again really appreciate your input

Last edited:
I'm using the self-hosting exploit from here [AIO] PS4 Exploit Guide
Then running the ftp r/w and using filezilla from the pc.
From what I've read, if you used to apptousb, its just the games on the usb (symlink). I dont think it moves the saves etc but not sure.

Attachments

• Sketch.png
    Sketch.png
    166 KB · Views: 2
Just an update. Used the FTP tool from the page where you run the exploit from and then used ftp filezilla to ftp in to the PS. Very simple!
Couldn't find any save for the game that went missing so not got a clue where or why it has gone. Only explanation it has been deleted but I know I haven't removed anything. Like losing a limb when you lose game saves.....not just the one either :(
Any way thanks to @gadgethome for your help mate

I have only moved the .pkg folders with the games so didn't think this would be an issue.

Move it back to the original location

Game location and game save has to match?

Then check out the game save ect ?

Is this only for 1 game save or all that has been moved to a different location pkg folder

Last edited:
Back