Full PS4 4.55 NewJailbreak Setup Tutorial

If it had downloaded but not installed, you could have used the exploit to run FTP and then delete the downloaded 5.50. But unfortunately once upgraded, it cannot be downgraded. I believe they are working on the 5.50 exploit.

In the meantime, you can turn off the automatic updates and then remain on 5.50.
Cheers. I bought the PS4 off eBay and it only arrived today. Was already on 5.50. Have turned off automatic upgrades so that I stay on 5.50. Do I need to delete the 5.55 update it has downloaded but not installed yet?

Without the exploit I don't think you can delete it. Just ignore the update if it prompts you to upgrade.

Can anyone recommend good sources for games? Thanks

Not sure if I'm missing something on the vid but where do you download the PS web browser software from that you inject? I don't mean Netcat (or similar).

I mean the software you import into Netcat and load on to your PS so you have access to a browser?

click onto the youtube video for files if you wish to inject that way

Web Browser Patch: (You Can Also Use The Enable Browser Option In The WebKit Instead of Injecting from the PC!)

Cheers spud. Will have a look at downloading the Webkit when i get home then.
Had a look at the video the other night but I was pretty tired watching it so wasn't taking much in. Just remember thinking there was no links or pointers to the browser injection.

I'm on 5.05 at the moment spud. Just going to download the exploit now. Was to tired when i got in last night.

Just looking at another vid and you don't even need to inject anything anymore. You just do it all through the user guide page. Seems to easy to be true?! Going to have a go now though.

Last edited:
To use web exploit at 5.05 its pretty easy
Just go to network and change the DNS to
Primary: 108.61.128.158
Secondary: 165.227.83.145

When u dont have to go web browser
Just go to Settings - User Guide/Helpful Info - User's Guide
A web browser will open and redirect you from Sony's user manual to Firmware Section hosting by Al-Azif
1 minite job

Tried that site for games but getting a quota message from Google drive and I've only downloaded a Gb. So if your only aloud a gig a day is going to take me a while lol.
I'm I don't something wrong or any other sites to go to? I know I'd be able to find some but would rather have some recommended sites from you guys.

Cheers guys

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back