Full PC Systems from £25.50 all in. (no april fools) (no referral sh*t!) (PC Shop !)

SimpleBOX

Inactive User
Reaction score
Theres no way they can sell at those prices lol, im guessing they have some sort glitch when entering the prices. Goodluck to anyone who gets one.

just gave them a call and its not correct prices are wrong

faz

pmsl just got this

Quantity Description
1 Gold Monster Gaming System 1 Computer System Intel Core 2 Duo
Total price is £90.01.

Thank you for placing your order with Goldchip Computer Systems
Your order number is: gold21***, please keep a record of this for future reference.
Your order is currently awaiting processing.

That's got to be too good to be true? surely?

That last gaming system comes with a 19" TFT monitor and they saying £5 shipping?

That system for £95 delivered? They all come with windows Vista home on them too.

Pity it aint true :(

PS: You can keep the thanks mate, At least you woke me up........lol ;)

And Allroad, I hope you don't get billed for the actual price £1798.58?

Last edited:
I am very tempted! someone please advice what i should do lol. im on checkout. is it a scam? opinions.

It's a mistake, i'll guarantee that they won't honor the prices.

Amusing none the less. :)

cheers alroad. its so tempting. maybe if i had the spare cash to loose just incase it was a scam lol

His order was being processed it wasnt confirmed so I think they will just say "sorry but we are unable to process your order any further" I wonder if they have anything in the T&C?

I've used goldchip in the past and its not a huge shop and there is no way they are going to give you for that price so my advice don't bother.

His order was being processed it wasnt confirmed so I think they will just say "sorry but we are unable to process your order any further" I wonder if they have anything in the T&C?

I suppose it depends on at which point they have entered into a contract.
If they have taken his money then surley they should supply at that price.
I'm sure he'll let us know if Parcel Force are knocking on his door with it next week.
I even had my wallet out ready.

"He who hesitates Rodney"

quick update on this i got a confermation e mail but have not heard anything else yet i will keep you informed

have they not got a legal obligation to honour the prices?

i would get to the citizens advice allroad so if they have to honour them but try talking their way out of it u can throw some stuff at them.

hope u get it m8:)

Back