Fuckin £$&£^£%"

feel so sorry for you mate and know what your going threw, my gran died 3 weeks ago...and happened while all my family where away in america, was my dads mum and that side of the family is from inverness...i got foned by a cousin to phone my dad...worst call ive ever had to make

but her funeral made things alot easier, realised she had a great life, and found out things i never knew before (like she was in the raf and thats how she met my grandpa)...tears and a sore throat all day but shes in a better place now...and so is your gran but i know it doesnt make things any easier

Last edited:
I think maybe you should go and see him and be there are maybe your mum no questions asked he will be in bits someone has to go there as its common for couples to die with broken hearts

he said he needs time on his own, we pleaded with him to stay with us tonight but he said no tho he will be up here later on this morning (wow i'm one of the late nite lurkers!) with his packet of porridge in his hand :(

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

So sorry for your loss m8,
May she Rest in Peace.

sorry to hear of this news.

cancer took my grandad away many years ago, and it takes time, but you will adjust to the loss, but beleive me, it's hard to begin with.

he's probably talking with your nan too, saying something like "your grandson is on DigitalWorldz too, small world huh, here sit down and rest your feet"

may she R.I.P. and Grandad, i miss you too, look after her.

thanks everyone

just going throo everything planning what happens next is so hardaswell

we knew this was coming but that doesnt prepare you for it nothing can :(

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

thoughts are with you & your family, go out there and pass your test for your gran, thats what she would've wanted

Sorry for your loss Gav - my condolences to you and your family.

Awrite Gav, sorry to hear bud, my condolences to u and ur mam, and granpa,,,she will be at peace now kid, go pass that test m8,,take care m8

Sorry to hear of your loss Gav, no more suffering now though mate, she is in a better place.

Make sure you take that test , i will be thinking of you on Wednesday mate.

Back