fta101 scrambled bad channel

mentholflash01

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all
just put in the new keys and still showing scrabled or bad channel anyone any ideas it worked yesterday
cheers

Moved to fta101 section (with a redirect so you dont have to post in 2 different sections :))
There are a few guys in here that can help even tho the forum seems empty at the moment lol.

As to your problem...
Have you definately entered the keys correctly??
I'm not too sure if theres been another update or not today.

Any1 help him out?
Liam.

hi mate
done the same yesterday and it worked got the keys from the keymaker checked them with rst
still no channels

mentholflash01 said:
hi mate
done the same yesterday and it worked got the keys from the keymaker checked them with rst
still no channels

Having you tried powering down the box?

Hello Dudes Eurovox auto update problems

Hello guys before the telepest messing around the other day when all the Dboxes went down my Eurovox 2 was working like a dream but since the recent updates my box needs to have the new keys manually inputed everyday, which is a pain in the backside as i need to get them from the dbox and then put them in, not too bad you would say but my mum uses the eurovox due to its asthetic nature but she isnt exactly techie so if im not in shes no chance at getting the channles to reload via a new key change, anyways
IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE WORKING ON A NEW IMAGE FOR THESE AS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND OUT WHERE TO GET THEM FROM AND WHETHER THEY WILL CONTAIN THE NEW CAMS EMUS TO AUTO UPDATE THE KEYS
any help much appreciated dudes.

DJ_Lex said:
Hello guys before the telepest messing around the other day when all the Dboxes went down my Eurovox 2 was working like a dream but since the recent updates my box needs to have the new keys manually inputed everyday, which is a pain in the backside as i need to get them from the dbox and then put them in, not too bad you would say but my mum uses the eurovox due to its asthetic nature but she isnt exactly techie so if im not in shes no chance at getting the channles to reload via a new key change, anyways
IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE WORKING ON A NEW IMAGE FOR THESE AS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND OUT WHERE TO GET THEM FROM AND WHETHER THEY WILL CONTAIN THE NEW CAMS EMUS TO AUTO UPDATE THE KEYS
any help much appreciated dudes.

There is an image being worked on, which apparently might be released within as little as 48 hours! A member will post it on here for you when its complete :)

hi m8,

i'd start from scratch again do a rescan for your area then put the keys back in......

Cool

Thanx Buddy, im really happy with the performance of the eurovox too so an update will get it running sweet again, cheers guys

mentholflash01 said:
how about for the fta 101

not sure about a new image for the fta101 but the new image from eurovox is very very close to being completed

hi everyone
thanks for your help
i sorted it with the help of the tut in downloads
nagra needed turning on
thanks again

Back