front row

whistling

Inactive User
Reaction score
complete noob to this dbox thingy m bob thing anyhow flashed box with de_deej's Sportster Pro 1.02 (rc016) 2x Image really impressed with it. but theres no front row got all other channels with scan no prob. so put on me old services file few channels missing but got front row. now how can i get front row on to the image with all the channels can you edit the image or will bruteforce get it.i still get front row so its worth me doing it. been doing to much screen watching seeing white bits floating everywhere lol

hi m8 dont panic are you in an area where they still get front row ?if not then you wont get them secondly what area are you in?if you look in the download section under service files here you will find the files either for your area or close to it (the best way is to do your own scan first though)if you find Xml service file and xml bouquets you can ftp or flash fxp them in to your box and the whites bits aint your eyes it snow

i get front row ok on me old services file but there are a few channels missing
mostly newer ones.can get all the channels with scan on de_deej's Sportster Pro 1.02 (rc016) 2x Image but no front row .
by the way im in the leicester area. at the mo got de_deej's Sportster Pro 1.02 (rc016) 2x Image with old services file front row working great . need to get front row with update channels services file

Last edited:
whistling said:
complete noob to this dbox thingy m bob thing anyhow flashed box with de_deej's Sportster Pro 1.02 (rc016) 2x Image really impressed with it. but theres no front row got all other channels with scan no prob. so put on me old services file few channels missing but got front row. now how can i get front row on to the image with all the channels can you edit the image or will bruteforce get it.i still get front row so its worth me doing it. been doing to much screen watching seeing white bits floating everywhere lol

hi m8 yes as you go along withn images and stuff you should always backup important files like the services.xml and bouquets.xml that way you have files to fall back on and these are the channels files and the order they come in and
notanotherone has giving you good instruction to use an ftp programme so you can do the backup quick n easy m8

seeing its the first flash ive done ive only got the one service bouquet file as back up

go for it m8 if you get stuck you can allways come back for any help let us know how you get on the frist thing i learned from gav12345 and liam was allways back up i now have this in my mind all the time and before i do anything now i allways back up again let us know how you get on

got all front row and i think everything else just got to edit it a bit more to get rid
of a few duplicates will do that tomorrow.

whistling said:
got all front row and i think everything else just got to edit it a bit more to get rid
of a few duplicates will do that tomorrow.

Hi mate,

can you confirm if the epg is working ok ?

de_deej

when you go to the the front row channels does not show whats on but when you click on one shows whats on there and when you come out in to bouquets shows all the others minor really can live with that. by the way well impressed with the image best ive seen and ive had quite a few me bro used to mine thought id give a go and hey presto get the best image so far on me first go
well chuffed cheers

Back