Reaction score
hiya ppl

i have a dbox but have a problem with front row channels
i have tried the transpondents scan but i still dont gt any front row channels
wt else can i doo

hi m8

are you sure your not on vod?

cheers

thank for your reply gav but wt is a vod and how do i check itz on coz i am a new user

VOD means "Video on Demand". Its a new service from NTL that allows you to choose what you want to watch. It also has fast forward and rewind features, etc.

If you are on Telewest, then they have the exact same system; except it is called "Teleport".

If you on VOD/Teleport then you'll probably have received a letter from your cable company explaining the upgrades and changes (only if you are a legitimate subscribed customer).

Tell us your area if you are not sure and we can confirm whether or not you are VOD/Teleport...

i have suscribed to telewest i gt a standard tv package and i am from west yorkshire

i dont think they have gone VOD yet mate, well if you are going vod im sure that yur provider will send letters out before hand, telling you that teleport is now avaliable in fact im sure that they do, check telewest website and do a post code checker which shows you when teleport will be avaliabe for you

Bradford and VOD

Hi guys, i know for a fact that there's no VOD in Bradford as i have a friend from bradford and he has Front row working perfectly fine...

yep i can confirm that just been told from someone living in bradford. teleport will be there between 30/11 to 14/12 so between there front row will be turned off

ok thank guys ill see what i can doo ill try to gt the setting for image for bradford and jus flash my dbox

Back