Front Row not working on Opus

max10

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello Folks,

I have recently changed my card on my box from Tit2 to Opus due to AU problems. But when i try to order a movie on Front Row, the movie does not come on and the following message comes on the screen:

Your pin is not activated please call customer services to activate your pin.

Any help on this matter, i would really appreciate this.

Thank you

do you no your pin if not then you might have to take out the red jummper and reset your pin to what you want it on the eng menu

Thanks i will try pulling out the red jumper, try to re-order a Front Row movie and see what happens.

Thanks again.

dont pull the red jumper if u dont knw how to set ur net id again m8, check\in eng menu on 1st page where it says pin is it **** or 0000???

Reset Pin???

im trying to reset pin as well - as i do not know my pin anymore, only have 1 more try left before the box gets locked up - so havn't risked it. tried doing search on forum - no luck!!

heard these rumours about some red jumper??? or something??? on my D1000T box T/W area on engineer menu page 1 - i can see **** - how am i meant to reset pin to my own number of choice... is there a tutorial - heard you say that it is not a good thing to pull red jumper... please advise - as i would like to know as well....

Back