Front Row - no longer there

undertaker85

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey guys. I have had a dbox now for about 2 months, and was receiving all the front row channels, until today, where i get error no channel available.

Before i do a rescan, i was wondering whether or not it could be this VOD thing that ive been hearing about. Im in the northamptonshire area.

Thanks for any help

nope if you do a rescan you just wont be able to pick the front row channles up

I dont think they'll ever be mate.... at the moment you can scan and pick up what other people in your immediate area have ordered; but thats about it. Its not reliable - you dont know whats on, and you dont know when. And the other person has control too - if they want to pause, rewind, fast forward etc then they can.

VOD/Teleport is unlikely to ever appear on a chipped cable box, whether it has talkback or not.

Liam

umm there is but u will have no control over it at all 1 basically there is an image in the download section which will work only when someone in your area has ordered it and the chances of you turning the channel on when they have ordered are very unlikey also they can pause rewind forward anytime so you wont be able to watch the movie in peace lolz i aint really tried this image have a look at other comments make on VOD for me on gettin these signals. But as the dbox does not talkback we wont be able to get it working so that we can control it hope this helps

Back