Front Row Movies?

adflondon

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello all

I have a quick question regarding front row, how do you get it?

I have a Pace di4000-n and a funcard4.

Thanks guys ;)

just press the on demand button on the remote

pil196 said:
just press the on demand button on the remote

thats not what i meant. :)

is there anything i need to do to the funcard4 or stb to get the front row?

if the box is already modded and your fun card works with it then just wach a ppv film you may need to know your pasword as a rule its 1234

you would need to reset your box and enter in a new pin also reset net id so you will need a scart to serial interface ther is a tut for doing it with a funcard but i have not tryed this yet the tut is in the downloads

have you tryed 1234

pil196 said:
you would need to reset your box and enter in a new pin also reset net id so you will need a scart to serial interface ther is a tut for doing it with a funcard but i have not tryed this yet the tut is in the downloads
have you tryed 1234

i will give that a try tonight, thanks for your help m8 ;)

Does this work???

You can reset your PIN on a 4000N box without using Libby and opening your box
1. Assuming you've forgotten the PIN you put any old PIN in 5 times so that the box reports that the PIN is locked.
2. Go to the Menu option where you would unlock the PIN, and put in any old PIN (it shall probably tell you invalid pin entered).
3. Then reboot the box and go into Engineers menu (holding down the up and down arrow buttons whilst the box is being booted up).
4. You should now find that you can actually move down to the PIN option on the 1st page and reset the PIN using the buttons of the box.

its worth trying m8 not tryd it my self but what have you got to lose its not going to bugger up the box

Back