Front Row Moves

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am a wee bit puzzled here, I got in from work this morning and started watching the movie trailers on front row.I selected the Aviator and pressed purchase now. It started playing the film at 5.05.
I have cut the talkback on my 4010n and expected to get an error message. It played the film which I was too tired to watch (gutted).
My question is,how are they going to charge me?. I don't have a subbed box, my service comes through broadband.I know the tb has been done properly, help and interactive give an error message of mo44.
Just waiting for my jtag and T911 to come and will then hopefully be ready to do my first box.
Regards..........Chookey​

Front row works perfectly, for free, with the TB cut.

It is when your area goes to VOD/FilmFlex/Teleport (instead of front row) that you will not be able to recieve the pay per view channels

edcase

As mentioned earlier, was waiting for jtag and T911. The jtag has arrived. My second one now. Still doesn't work.It's the pogo type from TMC,tried sdt and bke 2.2, tried all the changes in bios to the i/o settings and still I get error 43. I think this box just can't be jtagged for some reason.
Tomorrow hopefully my T911 will be here and I will try the card.If my run of luck continues then that small kid at work is in for a damn good thrashing.
regards........Chookey​

If you're getting error 43 try joining pins 8 & 15 on the back of the parallel port socket on the jtag.

bammy said:
If you're getting error 43 try joining pins 8 & 15 on the back of the parallel port socket on the jtag.
Tried that on the last jtag I got from jaba, still didn't do the trick.I am thinking it's either the box or my parallel port isn't opening for some reason. I am running XP and everything seems to ok in device manager.It is really frustrating. I will try bridging the pins again when I get back from work.
Regards..........Chookey​

bammy said:
had a look at trying that bridge but it's already done. Got this jtag from tmc. Tried to jtag another 4010n, same result. Got to be my pc. The port is enabled according to device manager, I have never used it, not even for a printer cos it's usb.Was hoping my shiny new T911 would have been here today, but my luck is not in at the moment.
Why me?????..........Chookey​

cliffy said:
have you changed your parallel port setting in bios to eep mode ?
Only have 4 different settings and I think I have tried them all. Output only which I haven't tried for obvious reasons, epp,ecp and bi-directional. I have guessed at the names of these settings, memory ain't what it used to be. Now where was I? Oh yes, this is the second jtag interface I have tried, so it would be severe bad luck if they were both at fault. I have tried ocd,sdt, bke and ebt(every bloody thing). It must be something to do with my com port, musn't it? Hopefully my T911 will come tomorrow and I will try to get the bk off the card. Look out for my post tomorrow entitled " my pc won't recognise my T911"
Living in hope................Chookey​

"my pc won't recognise my T911"

Well, surprise surprise. My long awaited T911 arrived this morning and my pc won't recognise it.
Hex Files Loaded.
Initializing ...
Initialized
Syncing ...
Failed: Could not find Active Atmel!
Complete!
I have followed the modded T911 tut and get the above result. I have disabled Norton Internet Security and spyware programs just incase they are blocking my ports.I have never used any of these ports before.
Anyone got any ideas please?, or a noose perhaps???
regards.................Chookey​

T911 working now.The switch at the rear needed to be set to the right, on my model, and not the left as set out in the tut. Getting timeouts now, so it is time to search the forum again.

Cheers..........Chookey​

jtag

Jtag from TMC is usually of good quality. I got internal error 43 on my laptop and have also tried all settings in the bios, but no luck. Jtag worked first time on my brothers desktop. I have checked all settings on my laptop but it all seems fine.

master said:
Jtag from TMC is usually of good quality. I got internal error 43 on my laptop and have also tried all settings in the bios, but no luck. Jtag worked first time on my brothers desktop. I have checked all settings on my laptop but it all seems fine.
tmc sent me another jtag as there was a pogo pin missing on the original one, I had tried bridging but kept getting error 43. The new one they sent me is smack on.

Regards.........Chookey​

Back