From NTHELL to TW

Gun_Man

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a PACE ditv1000 Phase 1B box and it has come from an NTHELL area to a TW one. Now that it is here at the TW side of the moon I want to put a Fun4 init and get it up and running. Thing is I have set the netid and the frequency but it still will not work. I tried the Wembely park trick “1234” but still nothing. I think that I know what the problem is but I just don’t know how to get around it. You see when I go to the engineer’s menu page 12 where you see the signal strength and also on that page it will show you the frequency as well but it still shows 666.750. Now I have used the chan+ and chan- to change this but the closest it will go is 514.75. When you change the page and come back it just goes back to 666.750. Before you ask page 1 is still 515.000 so why will it not set?
Also IT IS NOT SET TO RUNNING! I know about that and that is not on is there a way with libby to set this and make it so it stay on that frequency?

wino

Inactive User
Reaction score
in my experiance these boxes do not like a change of area without flashing the atmels

fes_786

Inactive User
Reaction score
has anyone tryed forcing it to update to virgin software and then moving area

i think if its virgin software u could use any box in any area as long as net id and frequency is ok

not sure tho but worth a try

wino

Inactive User
Reaction score
good point i heard that they update to virgin while on net id 99999 then put tw net id in and should change with no probs

afcwomble

New Member +
Reaction score
I have a PACE ditv1000 Phase 1B box and it has come from an NTHELL area to a TW one. Now that it is here at the TW side of the moon I want to put a Fun4 init and get it up and running. Thing is I have set the netid and the frequency but it still will not work. I tried the Wembely park trick “1234” but still nothing. I think that I know what the problem is but I just don’t know how to get around it. You see when I go to the engineer’s menu page 12 where you see the signal strength and also on that page it will show you the frequency as well but it still shows 666.750. Now I have used the chan+ and chan- to change this but the closest it will go is 514.75. When you change the page and come back it just goes back to 666.750. Before you ask page 1 is still 515.000 so why will it not set?
Also IT IS NOT SET TO RUNNING! I know about that and that is not on is there a way with libby to set this and make it so it stay on that frequency?

Should be just a matter of pulling Red Jumper, Reset your NetID via libby, Reboot in E/M, setting your Def Freq and save it by pressing TV button(do this on page 1 not page 12), pull power and on reboot hold in power button until it shows OKAY in front LED screen. Press Favourites,Interactive,TV guide then TV-should show 4321 in LED. Press small OK button and it should force an update.

EDIT: Just noticed you said the def freq goes back to 666.750-could be the battery is dead-try to take a reading with a voltmeter, it should be around 3v. If its dead you will find it will reset every time so you'll need to change it.

Last edited:
TEST