Frequency

@dingodog in south shields on t/w my frequencies are 00571 and 64qam and 006952 it will prob be the same for yours

Many thanks guys, just to confirm does the freq come from the first 3 digits of ur given freq rate ? if so I did my scan (notts pure N*L) with 00643, the freq given on the list (Cheers K-net2020) shows notts as 755 or 739.

Dingodog said:
Many thanks guys, just to confirm does the freq come from the first 3 digits of ur given freq rate ? if so I did my scan (notts pure N*L) with 00643, the freq given on the list (Cheers K-net2020) shows notts as 755 or 739.

According to the list the format is XXX.xxx which should be entered as XXX in a Gemini scan or XXXxxx in a neutrino.

As for the difference I dont know the area for me is correct so would assume the rest are...

btw...

Dingodog said:
I was helpin little john last night

Is he up & running now?

Had to abandon ship due to me missus threatnin to shove me dreambox up me jacksy, not been in bed b4 3 am for the last 3 nights lol. but readin earlier posts he had'nt got a crossover cable, he's got me addy if he gets stuck I'll help as much as I can

Back