frequency of key changes

Ayns

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello,

Just got my mosc up & running after a few ropey starts with the card not updating & locking. Its been running from last night OK but the proof of the pudding will be the next roll. Can anyone confirm if the keys have rolled from last night or even reply to this post in the next few days if they do? This way I will know for sure.

Thanks

Ayns

re

Doh, that would help hehe.

TW

Thanks

re

Hello,

Just wondering if there has been any key updates since Thursday night @ approx 18:30.

TIA

Ayns

Hi yah mate, you seem to be a very smart person just wonering can u help me i am very very new at this, i need to find my box key so i can update my card and i dont know how to obtain it can you help me as this is the only iformation i need to update my first card and so i dont have to pay some bast**d £40 to do it for me...please help me if you can ill give any info you need.

Hello,

Would have been best to start a new thread for this but hey ho.

What type box is it? Have you had a look all over the box for a set of 2 numbers? Traders sometimes write the BK & IRD on the bottom of the box or the underside of the lid. What card is in the box just now? What programmer do you have?

Ayns

Ayns said:
Hello,

Just wondering if there has been any key updates since Thursday night @ approx 18:30.

TIA

Ayns

Don't think very much has happened on TW since well before Thursday. They seem to of slowed down on keychanges at the moment. I guess they go through phases !

Cheers nozzer,

I changed the keys on my card & it updated again so i think i cracked it

Hi Ayns,

Thanks for the advice I'll have a look for in those places...incase I cant find it can you help.
The type of box I've got is a DI 1000 T, the card I have is a 163 4th Generation Megaplatform the programme I have is FUNPROM and FUNMAGIC. If you need my IRD which I know I can e-mail it to you as I've been advice not to put it on the forum and for some reason my PM dosen't work. If you can help I would be very greatfull as I am very very new to this.

Download these tools first

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58335.

You dont have enough post counts to PM I think. What is your email address?

I have never done an atmega before but it will be something like this. Use your programmer software to dump the info on the atmega card to a file on your PC. Then use atmegaird.exe to get the BK & IRD

Let me know how you get on

Ayns

Last edited:
Hi Ayns

I've managed to get my box key thanks

but there seems to be a problem I've progammed the card and its still not working so I've asked around and I've been told that T/W have found away to block signal, boxes won't work until new fix is found, is this true and if so can you shed some light on it and do you know how to fix the problem

i dont think so my brothers card is working mine is not it is a opos
his is a fun card by the way where dou get the key codes from please reply

Back