Freezing /stuttering - solved by THIS booster

mastichick

Inactive User
Reaction score
Freezing /stuttering/channels not available - solved by THIS booster

Hi

Everybody with freezing issues should try this booster. I tried all the various boosters inc the slx1 to no avail till I found this one.
My box that had just been sat there was suddenly bought back into use with this booster. With the other boosters I couldnt get snr above 56000 no matter what I tried, different images, different ucodes, cams etc. On connection of this booster took it upto around 61000 and perfect picture. Been perfect for last 3 weeks.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/30dB-TV-FM-Si...6QQihZ013QQcategoryZ61395QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:
Hi

Everybody with freezing issues should try this booster. I tried all the various boosters inc the slx1 to no avail till I found this one.
My box that had just been sat there was suddenly bought back into use with this booster. With the other boosters I couldnt get snr above 56000 no matter what I tried, different images, different ucodes, cams etc. On connection of this booster took it upto around 61000 and perfect picture. Been perfect for last 3 weeks.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/30dB-TV-FM-Si...6QQihZ013QQcategoryZ61395QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you need 30db gain something is terrible wrong with your cable feed.

If you need 30db gain something is terrible wrong with your cable feed.

Hi

The cable feed is fine as it runs my other box no problems but this other box I`d bought to mess about with just could not get it going- no channels found, channel not available etc.
On my main box My snr is just above ber is 0-80 snr is around 62000 and sig is 42000 but the 2nd box the snr would not go above 56000 but this has cured it. Ive tried this on another box that my friend has whose box wouldnt go above 53000 and this has made this box usable by taking it above 59000. These must be boxes with weak tuners- maybe a possible short term solution I`l have to wait and see. Just thought I`d share it with everybody.

Thanks

Back