Freezing Problem Solved

hmmm
Took the telphon card out, still no change (i lost all channels dver the weekend, apart from bbc1 + 2 and sometime they'd go too).

So I'm going to try gav's image..

FINGERS WELL + TRUELY X

i took mine out when i saw the original thead cant hurt to try it can it does any one know why this would make a difference

the main thing is that it WORKS and thats it

its less power cunsumption and less heat issues

and the feedback is GREAT NEWS!!

to one n all

for those that have the budgie in the box i tried this months back on three 2 chip sagems and it did not do a thing

glad it works for some tho

as i said 80 per cent maybe not for those that have budgie
i dont know about that one m8 srry

cheers

it seems to of worked on my box, its been on for over an hour now without any problems at all

rk176 said:
:THANKS: It works for me :mexican:
No lock ups in 6 hours

thats great news

anyone else gave it a try?

I gave it a try and it made no difference I'm affraid. I am still chasing a budgie and it gets on my nerves.

One think I have noticed is that if I dont channel hop it goes for a long time without starting.

If i am on a channel which switches the scrambling on and off at the end of films etc it goes to a budgie everytime the scambling is switched off but is absolutely fine on a true clear channel.

Obviously this has been around for a while as a problem looking at the posts. Has anyone done a survey to find out if it is associated one particular release of boxes.

My box is a sat box and has BMon v1.0 HWrev 01 - just a hunch as my BMon v1.1 is fine and never has any problems.

whats the name of your box and how many chips do you have 1 or 2

Sagem 1x tried removing the modem but still get the budgies back now and again.....

im sure that someone on here was talking about a memory upgrade you will have to do a search m8

as i dont totally know sorry

cheers

has this worked for anyone else?

i am about to remove the modem from my "fekked tuner?" nokia, i read someone putting images onto fekked tuner boxes and then working so i will try the modem trick now.

loady said:
i am about to remove the modem from my "fekked tuner?" nokia, i read someone putting images onto fekked tuner boxes and then working so i will try the modem trick now.

so how did you get on m8

cheers

I've removed the modem from my Sagem 1x box and have had no hangs in the 2 days since doing so (thanks for the tip, boys! - was normally getting 1 hang per day), BUT the EPG seems to be misbehaving a bit since I whipped the modem card out (slower to update after a power on, occasionally only listing what's on "NOW" and not "NEXT"). Has anyone else seen this after removing their modem??

Well removing my modem from the fekked nokia has made no difference, i have since found out that the sec chip is possibly fekked. I am having lots of hangs with gavs updated images and will remove my modem from working sagem box and see if that makes any difference, i dont think it will though as when i put my old sportster 1.7 uk05 image back on i dont get the hangs.

Modem unplugged....seems 2 work!

Newbie with a sagem 2x.
Had loads of freezing and black screens.
Took the plunge and took the cover off.... unplugged modem from mother board.....gulp!...plugged Dbox back in.... seems to work! Hooray!!!:BLOBBY:
Let u know how it goes.
Many thanks to all involved(includin original poster and to Gav.(u star!)

Back