freeveiw crap

zapper

Inactive User
Reaction score
freeveiw need to get there act together all there givin us is crap bbc is spending our money like water & what for a load of the same old shxxxt we should run a campain on here to get better channels . i cant remeber when i last turned my box on as the last time i did it was crap , so lets get shouting on here

its like everything in this world m8 if you want better anything you have to pay, so as free-view is free lol you get what u pay for.....zooropa:confused:

Thats true m8 i didnt think of that......:Dunce:

then again... I looked at the minimum sly package recently... £13.99 i think, and all you get is tat.
Its about the same as freeview in channel quality.... but about 30 more daytime cooking/decorating/gardening progs

You dont get any music or discovery channels, non of the ones that used to be free.

For anything decent your looking at over 20 quid, then your sports and films on top.

For the full package its over 40 quid now.... I never realised !!!!

Robbin gets !!!

Mark.

by the end of the year freeview is supposedly getting some ppv subbed channels.

Freeview isnt free. You pay for the box, you pay for the license, which also has to pay for the high salaries for the jokers who run it!

...and what is cbm?
Probably house maintenance or perhaps another shopping channel.

We all pay TV license ....NO SUBS!....apart from the 1 off payment for box ...in my eyes I call that free :confused: if u think the channels are cack dont buy a box ..or if u have a box dont plug it in ...simple really :Frog:

i think if you had on digi b4 and you get the free channels but still the biggest pile of shit ....

i will only say one thing good about the free view extrasn is they have C beebies i dunno what i would do with out it lol, but once you have cable or sky my boy can watch scoobie doo all day he loves it

so all of it is crap even the full package on cable or sky :( its not worth what you are paying :(

OK Rat, If you have bought a box, decide freeview is crap and dont use it. How can that be free! I bought a license because I have a tv. How is that free! Even if I dont watch any channels and just watch videos or dvds I still have to have a license.
In my view we are all screwed whatever we do!!

Lets face it, most of the stuff on 88C and IT^ and 4 and 5 is crap as well. But if you have more channels then there is more chance of getting a prog which is half decent (amongst the sh**te). By the wayI use my on digi box does any one else?
regards

i still have it in the bedroom......... (1TV digi that is!!)

like monkeyspunks says, its ok for the music channels.

The bbc ad does on about '8' bbc channels!

'8' ! You cant count parliament, and the kiddy channels are almost as bad as having kids. 3 and 4 are just repeat showers (mainly).
And isn't it about time they renamed bbc2 ...bbcsport!

I,M free

lmfao
you are all spoiled by Mickie an Gazers glorious Board:cool:

free music,

free films,

free cable,

free norton,

free zone alarm,

free nero,

free clone cd 4 ,

the one thing we do pay for is in the bedroom cause at the end of the day ,

you pay for it l

nothing is Free LMFAO

cause they want YOUR wages paing into a bank account that THEY !!

them Fillys can accsess freely

so in the end you even pay fer THAT the Furry Pastie ,

The Golden Fleece is the master lol

men eat it , die fer it, fight wars for it

:eek:

Nothing is FREE unless your a Digi World member

the only thing Mickie an Gazer cant sort for free is the above :rolleyes:

everythin bar the Golden Fleece is here on there excellent Digital World:Clap: :Clap:

Regards Scoot;) ;) :T

everythin bar the Golden Fleece is here on there excellent Digital World
Mmmm! Maybe we ought to start working on that. I suppose we need a crack to start with.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back