Freesat cards working on 6000 series

ive just put an inactive card in a 6800, ill let you know if/when it re activates

thanks a lot i am going to try and learn today , for education purposes only of course:banana:

ok it looks like the 6000 series wont re-activate a card that needs to be re-initialised, the 3000 series will though

im just about to fully test a 1000 and 5000 series receiver for this, but

ive lost my 5200 lol

just tuned my tm3500 to 28.2 it tuned around 720 channels and then inserted my old sly card which i can get itv and c5 on and any fta channels, it said on the screen "nds smartcard ins OK, I also subscribe to get full package from sly can i get same on this tm3500 box using this old active s?y card and where can i enter the bk key and seriel no. help please thanks

you will only get the channels that the inserted card is authorised to clear m8, so if you subscribe then theyll clear, if you dont then only chan 5 etc will clear

oh i see i thought by adding the package card number i would have a duplicate card, so if i want to insert my subsribed card into the box do i need to add the bk and seriel number into the tm3500 and where please

as far as ive used m8, the 3000 dont need a box key to clear

i just tried that and the channels are still scrambled and i heve used the full package official s!y card

Back