Free Xmass Cards

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
Sorry but it's coming like it or not.

Samples are available for all cards and promotional leaflets. Simply click on the 'Request Sample' button below any card of interest, and it will be added to your 'sample basket', which will be displayed at the left of the page. When you are happy with your selection, simply click on the 'Request Samples' link, fill in your details, and we'll forward them to you straight away.
There is a small tickbox under your samples. Press view samples and scroll down a little.
Click on the "send me a 10 Xmas Pack", says these 10 cards come with envelopes !!

http://www.christmascardprinters.com/front.php

I remember posting this lasyt year maybe not the same link but dont think they ever came lol ill try again ;)

Rat said:
I remember posting this lasyt year maybe not the same link but dont think they ever came lol ill try again ;)

Yeah there's lots of things that never turn up but also lots othings i wonder where did that come from ;)

I refuse to even think about Christmas until the beginning of December at the earliest otherwise I am in danger of becoming Scrooge.

Bah Humbug!

See it's starting to happen already.

: snowflak

Back