free xbox 360

after reading this thread i signed up to 3 different sites no one does the ebay offer like they did back in the days
now you have to pay £10 minimum to fill an offer so in the end i would have to convince 10-12 contacts to pay £10 each just so i can get an xbox
when sales companies make that off each sale they make anyway and a dodgy xbox off the back of a truck would cost around the same sounds like instead of employing the staff theyre getting us to do all the hard work by offering us something for "free"
as the saying goes nothing in life is free

Last edited:
wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

the 360 site in my sig does the 1 month screenselect dvd rental offer. this offer can be cancelled at or near the end of the month trial. they post the dvds to you for nothing and they send a prepayed return envelope which again costs you nothing. this offer costs you or your referrals nothing which means "FREE"

the nintendo wii link in my sig is also a free offer. all that has to be done is that you are accepted online for a cahoot current account. after you have been accepted for the card, cahoot will send you a credit agreement to sign. they cant open your account until you sign a credit agreement. but you have already been accepted online at this point, so you dont need to send the agreement back to them and they wont open your account. but you complete the offer because you got accepted online. again an offer that costs you or your referrals nothing, once again an offer completed "FREE". you dont need to take the nintendo as your free gift with this one, you can pick any console you want. including the ps3 and xbox360.

the ps3 link in my sig is an exception. this one doesnt have a free offer. the best one is the mecca games offer. deposit £10 and play through the whole amount. i just went and stuck it in one of the arcade machines at £2.50 a time just to make sure i used the whole £10.
so it costs you £10 to get your £425 playstation 3 console. even if you have to give 13 of your friends £10 each to complete this one, then its a cheap way of buying a playstation3, and you have got plenty of time to complete it.

when completing any of the offers, and when you move on to get referrals yourself. YOU MUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU DONT LET ANYBODY USE YOUR COMPUTER TO SIGN UP FOR AN OFFER USING YOUR REFERRAL LINK. they must use a different computer.

i see your point i cannot use screenselect i have already had an account there but thats not the point, thinking from my contacts point of view it doesnt look free and they wouldnt be willing to take on free trials as thats a big risk to take just for me to get a free console even a current account is a big deal why open a bank account just to get me an xbox which they will never see? if i paid that would be a whole different story but if the risk is on them i understand where theyre coming from as i wouldnt do it myself if i paid £10 each 13 times then that voids the whole meaning of the word "free" and i would rather save up or wait until they go cheaper on ebay

fair enough

the screenselect is actual a great deal. i took advantage of the month trial, manged to get loads of dvds that i had wanted (almost all of the only fools and horses series), and copied them all. then when the month was nearly up i went to the site and cancelled it. but when you do this they offer you the next month for half price £5. so i took that also. you dont have to do that though you can just cancel it.

so if you have had an account with them before you wont beable to get a free month trial. but for the people who aint had an account previously then its a very easy way to complete your offer. and get a month free dvd rental also.

as for the account....... read it again you dont have to open the account. you just need accepted. offer complete ..... no account opened.

the ps3 one..... my point was if you intend buying one at the full price of £425 then you might aswell save some money. in fact alot of money. if you did it that way, then you would save almost £300. that seems like good value to me.

Sorry i doubted you m8 ;) enjoy your new console :)

looking at this website offering u free xbox 360, it may not be a scam then again it may be, but think about it, if u give them ur email address, ur details (like name and address) some 1 at the end of that website could use your details for fraudlant activities. They try to get u 2 sign up by offering u free stuff and then use details for fraudlant activities. who agrees with me??

bambam said:
looking at this website offering u free xbox 360, it may not be a scam then again it may be, but think about it, if u give them ur email address, ur details (like name and address) some 1 at the end of that website could use your details for fraudlant activities. They try to get u 2 sign up by offering u free stuff and then use details for fraudlant activities. who agrees with me??

absolute mince

all of the companys who are involved in these offers are all reputable companys.

screenselect, cahoot, the AA to name but a few. you really think these companys would use your details for fraudulent use????

Last edited:
MA said:
Sorry i doubted you m8 ;) enjoy your new console :)

no problem. i was sceptical at first myself. so i dont blame you.

but all it took was a little bit of research to find out that there is loads of stuff you can get for free, by doing similar to this one.

all i want to play is FreePay arent scammer, all they do is ask for a contribution to their sponsors like £10 for an offer, then get 5 others to do the same, which takes around 30 days total to recieve. Ive recieved a iPod from them so ... Good for me

nizzex said:
all i want to play is FreePay arent scammer, all they do is ask for a contribution to their sponsors like £10 for an offer, then get 5 others to do the same, which takes around 30 days total to recieve. Ive recieved a iPod from them so ... Good for me

another person who has confirmed it aint a scam:Clap: :Clap:

I'm struggling to get people to believe that this thing really works - I've registered with 360giveaway.co.uk

anyone care to give me a referral - only managed to get 2 uptil now and I need 10 in total

again the best one to go for is the screenselect one - i got my 30 day trial started, waited for the dvd to come through and then cancelled the account. That's the only way to get the referral registered.

Anyone care to help???? Sob story to come: My wife's having a baby and I've had to sacrifice my footy season ticket as well as any cash to pay for a 360!

If anyone would like to help - here's the referral link:

Click Here To Get A Free XBOX 360 - And Give Me A Referral

In advance - Thank You.

cheers for the referral ........ who ever it was!!

its now possible to do the ps3 offer for free, as they have now added the free month dvd rental from screenselect. dvds get posted for free and you can return them free of charge in the prepaid envelope supplied.
just cancel your subscription before the month is up, and you wont be charged a penny. you must add 10 unique dvds to your list inorder to complete your offer.

the link is in my sig, for anyone who is interested!!!

be honest i started this thread and wish i hadnt its not really a scam just practically impossible to complete unless you know 10 peeps who will fill in the offer i had 20 people sign up and not 1 fill in the offer. i ended up buying one from ebay a month back well worth the cash.

marra said:
be honest i started this thread and wish i hadnt its not really a scam just practically impossible to complete unless you know 10 peeps who will fill in the offer i had 20 people sign up and not 1 fill in the offer. i ended up buying one from ebay a month back well worth the cash.

Says it all really!:(

godlygaz1990 said:
i find it really irritating when people call pyramid schemes scams!!!! they do work!!

No they don't. The people at the top make a killing, the rest get ripped off.

:grayno: :grayno:

marra said:

nope

like i said........ i have already received one free xbox360

and im half way through a second one...... so it can be done without getting people who you know to sign up

Back