free wireless router from virgin media

jfish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
saw they are now offering free wireless router (netgear) to new customers

as I have been a customer, what the chance of me getting one if I phone up and blag on . anyone managed to do this.

managed to get a free sky+ box and it is being installed today

If you dont ask you'll never know m8, always worth a try

im sure if you rung up and say u wanted to cancel package and then re-open the account in partners name as you find it unfair you can get it free they may just give it to you

The TW side have been offering a free router to all XL customers for over two years now. Just ring up and ask and you should get it although they will probably try to convince you that you have to commit to 12 months sevice.

Jfish how did you manage to blag the free sky deal, I was just thinking of getting it put in,could do without
paying the £99 for the sky+ box.

Jfish how did you manage to blag the free sky deal, I was just thinking of getting it put in,could do without
paying the £99 for the sky+ box.

you need to phone up cancellation line and use the sob story that you cant afford to pay for sky+ you have been a customer for x years pay x amount a month, say a mate got one free and threaten to cancel your service with them .. also use the line you have a new baby so money tight plus due to this cost you are working longer hours and cant watch your program and with Sky+ you can record

You may have to call a couple of times, I spoke to three different people over 2 days first 2 said no then final one said yes after I threatened to cancel.

Back