free windows 10 key

window 10 is ok until its wrong the spyware is a joke make sure you remove Cortana,i found one way.

window 10 is ok until its wrong the spyware is a joke make sure you remove Cortana,i found one way.

Why remove Cortana? You can disable it, but why? If windows wants to know something about you, they wouldnt make it so easy to remove. :)

Every one has the option of using assistive technologies, its things like the on screen keyboard, which you can turn on and off at any time, I used it to upgrade my Laptop last week without having to have anything switched on.

Not sure about from Win 7 but I qould have thought so as it is just an extention of the old upgrade route. Give it a go you have nothing to lose.

I use a program called 'win10privacyfix' does it all for you from the basics to a paranoid level if thatss what you wanted.

How to install from a clean HDD an Windows 10 VUP ? The Key wont work.

Did you know :
- You can use oem win7 pro keys in order to activate an IMAGED win 10 oem installation
I do this a lot when i need to 'upgrade' a vista/xp setup (with good hardware of course)
)
- you can also install win7 use some keys from somwhere activcate win7 and do yr upgrade towards win10
- You can still upgrade towards win 10 for free at this very moment
- TO make a good image of a activated win 10 backup I use acronis 2016 / 2015 which works great
- You can also use Clonezilla which does the same job but has difficulties in puttng an image on a smaller medium which Acronis does not have.

Also , if somebody interested , i have some interesting .reg i use to disable those onedrive,
& microsoft account stuff and logon 'pin', image pass' etc ...

Anyway,

Hope this was of any help
some it tech guy :)

PS : yes the good menu will return with the latest update soon to be published from win 10. There will be an option to hide that pesky apps list. anniversary edition was a bit ....

Back