Free wifi adaptor

Has anyone receive received the free wifi adaptor yet?

Nope , i didi not get mine yet ,its better to get a final image than a free adaptor!I am sure when its complete it will be possible to use a usb adapter(dongle),i have a couple of them just waiting to be tested(They work on other recievers with e2 loaded)

regards

Nope , i didi not get mine yet ,its better to get a final image than a free adaptor!I am sure when its complete it will be possible to use a usb adapter(dongle),i have a couple of them just waiting to be tested(They work on other recievers with e2 loaded)

regards

mine was arranged through the place i bought it off, then when i had my receiver swapped over, i received the wifi module at the same time. big thumbs up to both the retailer and TM for how they handled (and paid for) everything for me :)

I emailed them three days ago when I saw that a few of you had got adaptors fitted but they still haven't replied so lets NOT praise them too highly.

I EMAILED them yesterdy (TM) still waiting for a reply.My box was sent from TM I think as it was in one of their heavy plastic carrier bags but was ordered through Cardmania who are very hard to get any reply from so thats why I contacted TM.

If anyone managed to get one they were ext. lucky. Technomate have responded to me and informed me the earliest date they are expecting them is at the end of the month.

Just received E-MAIL from TM they asked me to send guarantee card and receipt of purchase and they will send out Wifi from 30 July till 15 aug. I replied that I have already sent them.Hope it arrives as promised.

Sinky:Clap:

Does not matter if got yours yet the ones that have got them they don't work anyway

How do we know if and when we are lucky enough to get one i`ve sent in my guarantee card but no reply .Looke like i`m oing to have to run a rj45 lead all the way around the house .

Last contact I had about wifi with tm was
it will be sent to all waiting tm800 owners about third of august

Back