Free Weekend Test Drive - New Mégane Hatch

DiamondGeezer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Is for 24 hours but there is a Friday - Monday 14:00 and 16:00 on Friday (for weekend test drive)

New Mégane

Looks ok for a free weekend car hire

Terms and Conditions

1. The Renault UK 24 Hour M�gane Hatch test drive programme is open to people who are 25 years old or over, who are resident within the United Kingdom or the British Isles and who hold a full clean driving licence.

2. The programme will be administered by Avis UK and participants are additionally bound by The Avis General Terms and Conditions.

3. Test drive bookings can only be made through New Mégane between 1 December 2008 and 30 November 2009. Test drives are to be taken between 12 January 2009 and 15 December 2009 and can be taken on Monday, Wednesday or Friday to Monday.

4. Renault UK will issue a booking confirmation email when the booking is made and each driver who has booked a test drive will be contacted by Avis prior to delivery to confirm the booking.

5. Avis will issue a confirmation email to the driver who has made the test drive booking.

6. Vehicles will be delivered to the nominated address by an Avis representative between 15:00 and 17:00 on Monday and Wednesday or 14:00 and 16:00 on Friday (for weekend test drive). Vehicles will be collected from the same nominated address by an Avis representative between 15:00 and 17:00 on Tuesday and Thursday or 09:00 and 10:30 on Monday.

7. Renault UK will provide a New Renault M�gane Hatch but cannot guarantee which derivative will be delivered.

8. The vehicle will be delivered with a full tank of fuel and it is a requirement of the test drive that it be returned with the same. Failure to do so will result in fuel usage charges being levied against your credit card as outlined in The Avis General Terms and Conditions. For full details please refer to the Avis General Terms and Conditions.

9. Drivers will be contacted by phone by Avis prior to the test drive and will be asked to provide details of their driving licence and credit card which will be documented as a guarantee against fuel and/or damage costs.

10. In the event of an accident each vehicle will attract an excess of �200, which will be deducted from the credit card provided at delivery.

11. The insurance excess for theft or accident for this programme is �200, which will be deducted from the credit card provided at delivery and does not include personal accident insurance. Replacement tyres are not included in the insurance provided and will be charged back to the driver.

12. Only one booking per driver and per household is permitted.

13. Any person who has previously been convicted of stealing a vehicle will be excluded from the programme.

14. This programme is open only to mainland UK and Northern Ireland.

15. Continental Travel (including the Republic of Ireland) is not permitted in these vehicles and is not covered under the insurance.

16. The only people who are insured to drive this vehicle are the named driver who has made the booking plus a spouse who is resident at the same address.

17. Within 7 days of your completed test drive, your local Renault Dealer will contact you to understand your views on the New M�gane Hatch and to answer any further queries that you may have.
Click here for the full Avis terms and conditions. The minimum age for this programme is 25 (no additional surcharge applies).

� The insurance excess for theft or accident for this programme is �200.

Promoters:

Renault UK Ltd., The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 9YS

Avis House, Park Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 2EW

thats pretty good. Gr8 if your going away for the weekend or having to travel a fair bit for business by car and not wanting to clock miles on your own speedo.. No mileage restriction either so cant be bad............................. unless obviously the car is involved in an accident...

hmmm i like this idea but was woundering when they take your credit card details do they debit any funds off your card and then return them or not as i have a payg type of credit card but would love to try this out when i go away one weekend to watch the footie,saves my car.

hmmm i like this idea but was woundering when they take your credit card details do they debit any funds off your card and then return them or not as i have a payg type of credit card

Give it a try m8 you got nothing to loose.

hmmm i like this idea but was woundering when they take your credit card details do they debit any funds off your card and then return them or not as i have a payg type of credit card but would love to try this out when i go away one weekend to watch the footie,saves my car.

doesnt mention it in the t&c but you may have to pay a 'deposit' up front which they would refund as long as the car is in the condition you received it in. But then again they take ur card details to cover any possible damage so best bet would be to ring up and clarify.

I have just booked this for a weekend in March, so thanks a lot and we'll see how it goes :)

Promoters:

Renault UK Ltd., The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 9YS

i work there! :D

nah no charges gets levied against you, but keep the petrol topped up tho and make sure you return it nice and clean.

Back