FREE>>> Vodafone Mobile Connect 3G Data card

geoffthechef

DW Member +
Reaction score
RIGHT if you have bought a laptop recently and have a serial number and its a toshiba or others i think vodaphone have a special offer on this Vodafone Mobile Connect 3G Data card all i done was phoned up this number
FREE Vodafone Mobile Connect 3G Data card with this notebook!

Follow these 3 easy steps to claim your FREE Vodafone Mobile Connect 3G Data card

Step 1: Buy this notebook
Step 2: Call 08700 712840 within 30 days quoting your notebook serial number
Step 3: You will receive your Vodafone Mobile Connect 3G Data Card by first class post
all they asked me on the phone was serial number and what model was it (i have had the laptop three months so i dont think they are on the ball with this and where i got it from ebuyer was doing this offer but not on the one i got so i just tried it and it worked....regards geoff ps also gives free £20 credit

Has to be intel cpu and you have to claim within 30 days of purchase.

More info here: http://www.comet.co.uk/comet/html/cache/vodafone_mobile_connect.htm
(NB dispite what the comet site says you don't have to buy the laptop from comet.)

T's & C's of the offer:
Dispatch of a Vodafone 3G Mobile Connect Card is subject to the purchase at the same time, of a valid promotional laptop and the submission of the serial number from the laptop. We will then check the serial number against a known master list to verify its validity.

By buying this bundle, you agree to Vodafone (a) sharing your details with the reseller from whom you purchased the bundle offer, Intel Corporation and the laptop manufacturer for the purposes of tracking your redemption through the campaign offer and (b) using your details to contact you in the future to assist you with upgrading to a suitable tariff where appropriate.

Redemption for a Mobile Connect Card is valid for 30 (thirty) days from the date you purchased the laptop bundle offer. You may select any contract tariff to suit you (including Pay As You Use [PAYU] with no monthly access fee – you only pay for what you use).

Charges will apply to usage, specifically, the amount of data you upload or download transferred either upwards or downwards to/from the network, on a combined basis. Data is charged at your chosen applicable rate (£2 per megabyte on PAYU). Prices and promotions are correct at time of going to press, but may change at any time. We will inform our customers of changes to their price plan in line with their airtime agreement. Offer open to UK residents only.

GOT IT!
After 14 days from order..... but is free after all!
So, no complain....:Cheers:

did they ask you for a receipt number? or just the serial number

im off to currys then lol :Smileysex

geeuk said:
im off to currys then lol :Smileysex
hi geeuk....were u being serious or was that a joke? u think thats possible to do? lol

Legend !! Just done it with an IBM.

All sorted but beware, the standard pay-as-you-go charge is £2 per mb....

The first £20 covers you for 10mb within the first month.

Got mine ordered today, £4.95 postage and they took my direct debit details, said I don't have to use it after first month but if I do they take the credit off there. Does anyone know are these cards network locked or can they be unlocked?

Any one tried this with a DELL

AS the thread says has anyone had success with a dell as they have no retail outlet.
edited
Just noticed a post that dell are now selling from post office.

Last edited:
Haven't tried a Dell, but to be honest I don't think the guys on the phones care. They asked me for make, model and serial number - but you could tell they were only filling in boxes there was no validation. Phone up, give it a try, if it doesn't work try calling back and saying it's an HP or something, find out what format HP do their serial numbers and just give them a random number in that format.

I'm getting error 619 when I try my Tesco card in it - are there any changes I need to make?

Back