Free Usb Drive!!!

init i bet it takes like 3 months 2 come n then its something shitty like a 30MB usb drive

If this is the one i can remember its a scam. they just add you to a spam mail list

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! is free sims the only1 that works

Its a different site from teh scam one. But i wouldnt trust it myself

Thanks m8 worth a try to see if comes

Its exactly the same as the stress ball and pint glass offer ie you'll never see anything except for junk emails

Q. How long will it take for me to receive my free USB drive?

A. It depends, our advertisers chose who they want to send their product to. If you are 18-25 and living in New York or London and an advertiser want to advertise to all 18-25 year old in the US and UK. Then you will get a USB Drive as soon as that advertiser makes payment and the USB Drives are ready and mailed. If no advertiser is available or you are not in the target demographic it may take much longer before you receive your USB Drive.

Thanks for the heads up guys and girls, I almost added an extra 25 spam emails a day to my account!

lol should just get a gmail account. there spam filter is absoultly amazing

Email was optional......

Glad I didnt enter my email addy. :) Just get spam letters now from Readers Digest or something :s

thanks

many thanks for the post no usb but i did notice my emails seemed to go up in volume still least i not billy no mates no more : big crow

Damn these companies must make a bomb sending out spam to everyone

Back