free uk phonecalls

philphyphil

Inactive User
Reaction score
get free uk phonecall from your pc

pc to pc pc to landlines

need a voip phone £17.99 play.com or mike and headphones
better with the phone

www.voipcheap.co.uk PUT A POUND ON FOR UNLIMITED CALLS IF YOU DONT YOU ONLY GET 1 MINUTE
mint of gone up to a fiver

:ASSFLASH: : gun : : gun : :ASSFLASH:

Only one call for a minute though, didn't seem worth it but well spotted anyway.

Try sipgate.co.uk for a free geographical line, they're pretty good.

will these phones work with voipcheap has anyone got one and tested it on the voipcheap not skype.

:NEXT: :ASSFLASH: i am useing mine on voipcheap have done for months now
phone bill gone DONT FORGET TO PUT A POUND ON or else you only get 1 minute on phone

YOU DO HAVE TO PAY FOR 0870 NUMBERS AND NUMBERS LIKE THAT

:Smileysex

does the money run down after deposit? is it like a pay as u go???

not all that

I signed up 4 this service quite a while back after reading about it on this forum in a previous post.

To activate my FREE mins I had to deposit £10.

Before I did so, I tried contacting there customer service department to ask if there was any time limit attached to service. eg. 3g, tmob & o2 have a policy whereby if u don't top-up within a certain period they take ur remaining credit and cut u off.

Basically there customer service is non existant, it even states on there website that every question is covered in the FAQ's & as they have such a small team of staff, that if one mails them a query which is already covered in there FAQ's then they WILL NOT respond to your query.

I'd say i've been using it for around 6 months i think & 43 days ago a timer appeared on the GUI which said i've got 90 days 2 use my credit or they'll take it.

Again i got onto customer services & again no reply. I was happy with the service until this happened, to top it off the no responses made it even worse.

So b4 u sign up, be warned.

is there any way to use this with a TA612 VOIP HUB

Edit ---- Found my Answer YES :)

even then there other prices are still cheap !!!

united kingdom (Landline) free
united kingdom (Mobile) 9.75
united kingdom [0845 rate] 3
united kingdom [national rate] 7.5
united kingdom [personal] 13.5

My idea have a Sipgate on line one of the hub and this provider on line 2 :)

i've allready disconnected my phone line with cable and now only recive Broadband/TV what a saving and using my sipgate and my main phone

Last edited:
Wilster said:
does the money run down after deposit? is it like a pay as u go???
the money will only run down if you call a number that is not included in there free call destinations. there is a link on the website that tells you how much it costs to call each country ... landlines and mobiles

hope that answers your question mate

but it sounds like they have changed there policy going by querty's post

Last edited:
Back