Free TV On Ya PC

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Zattoo is real TV on your PC- and it’s absolutely free. It's the football game as you chat, the news as you email, and your favorite soap as you pay your bills. Zattoo is also TV when you don't have a TV - it's the channels you want, when you want, where you want.

ABC News
Al Jazeera
AutoMoto TV
BBC Four
BBC News
BBC One
BBC Parliament
BBC Three
BBC Two

Bloomberg
CBBC
CBeebies
Channel 4
Channel
Community Channel
Deutsche Welle
EuroNews
France 24 English News
France 24 News
HTV
Information TV
ITV1
Russia Today
SF info
STV
sumo.tv
TeleZuri
The Poker Channel
Ulster TV

Last edited:
Great stuff mate thanks,Been looking for somic like this for me dad he's away traveling in his motor home the 30th this month and asked me to find something like this.

Just tried it out for myself as well and its mint no buffering stuttering or any thing it also worked whilst i was connected with my n95 over bluetooth modem :) witch means ill be taking my laptop for sure next time i go to the caravan lol.Only downfall is that there arnt mamy channels but been on there website and they reacon there adding more all the time.

Cheers again mate :Clap: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers :)

glad ive helped ya dad out with his TV viewing :)

it is a good little programme tbh like you say steady streaming with no buffering

just been reading thorugh there help files and seen this bit of info in case anyone is worrid :)

FAQ
Security issues

My antivirus software says that Zattoo contains a Trojan.
If you downloaded the Zattoo Player not from our website but from a third-party website, please stop the installation process and delete the program. By downloading the original Player from our site (http://www.zattoo.com/download) you are sure to receive a virus-free version.

However, some antivirus programs incorrectly detect the Zattoo uninstaller program as containing a Trojan. You can fix the false virus warning by updating your program's virus definition file. If the problem persists, please notify the manufacturer of your antivirus program of the problem. Zattoo is co-operating with anti-virus product manufacturers to support automatic distinction of the Zattoo Player from malware.

Brilliant find john :Clap::Clap:cheers m8

Spot on mate, cheers....just need to find out why I have no sound now......?????

Sorted, Just closed it and re-opened it....Sorted..

Last edited:
can you reocrd stuff from it?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

thanks rat nice find .
setting up now thanks again:thumbsup:

thats a nice bit of kit there Rat.
does anyone know if you can get it fro a non UK ip?

Zattoo is available for:

* Windows XP
* Windows Vista
* Mac OS X
* Linux

Thanks, i supose its good if your away from any TV and need to watch the news. ( whenever that may be lol )

good find.. told my nepthew about this last night.. i downloaded it for him so he can watch footy... it kept breaking up and going distorted...

Not sure but i asumed it was because football was on and there would be a hight volume of viewers on :)

Back