Free stuff from vending machines

Sameira

Inactive User
Reaction score
Yeh like so dus any1 no how 2 get stuff free from vending machines like :)

My friend did once, also got free credits on fruit machines, much easier to make a profit when you are playing for free lol. Anyway he had this little flexible piece of electrical cable with a diode on the end, put it up the slot at the bottom and turned it on, it confused the coin mech into returning the coin but still gave credit. as far as i know these stopped working a few years back tho.. :(

no, but i thought its interesting lol, i think some places still sell something like it on the internet.... i wouldnt buy it tho .

havnt had alook yet but its a fruit m/c cheat thing. and a few other things . hope its of some use to ya.

Last edited:
Sameira said:
Yeh like so dus any1 no how 2 get stuff free from vending machines like :)

tow rope fast car and a trusty sledgehammer

fruit machines a bit easier cordless drill coathanger and small piece of black tape

1 drill hole in side of machine
2 insert coathanger to stop reels spinning once you get winning line with a bit of practice you can let either 1 reel 2 reels spin or slow down
3 cover hole with small piece of black tape for next time your skint

Dont know how on earth I could distract the landlord in my boozer for that one, but cheers for the tip.

Running into a school vending machine once managed it to cause one of the racks to keep spinning and spit everything that was in it out.

I think it got ran into one to many times.

LOL some good ideas ther..

Do u thnk i shud drill a hole in a 50p put a string on an use tht...like will i be able 2 pull it bak out like..

i know a sweets cheat, AND IT REALLY WORKS, u know them sweet jars where u insert 20p coin in the hole and twist the knob. THIS IS HOW 2 GET SWEETS FOR 1P!

1) GET A 1P COIN
2) WRAP THE 1 WITH THIN PAPER , PAPER BE A SIZE OF A BUS TICKET Or LESS, JUST MAKE SURE THE 1P IS COVERED.
3) MAKE SURE THE THE PAPER IS COVERED NICELY AND NOT LOOSE, ALSO MAKE SURE THE THICKNESS IS ALSO THE SAME OF A 20P COIN, CAN BE A LITTLE FAT BUT ASLONG AS U GET IT IN.
4) INSERT THE 1P COIN (PROPERLY IN)
5) TWIST THE KNOB WITH POWER
6) THE KNOB SHOULD TURN FULLY AROUND, AND SWEETS SHOULD COME OUT!

There u go! :Cheers:

there always someone looking something for nothing. my mate runs alot of vending machines this is his lively hood his bread and butter which pay the bills ..how would you like somone to be dipping to your lively hood

I used to work in the industry for a national company and all the idea's mentioned here for fruitties won't work , the security on these machines is very hot now and the only likely problem you'll come across is a bug in the software and these are stamped out pretty quickly.

Most machines are now connected to a Lan in managed pubs and are monitored by a box behind the bar that will alert the bar staff if anything is going on , so unless u fancy getting nicked i'd leave them well alone.

Cheers

Shit my avvie is huge .....sorry

At my school the vending machines have been modified to only accept cards of wich we have to top up, anyone with any good info on these ?

HaXor said:
At my school the vending machines have been modified to only accept cards of wich we have to top up, anyone with any good info on these ?
I used to work for a company that had the same kind of system, a rhumor was that someone nicked one of the chargeing machines and charged the cards at home for his mates and another one was one of the machines were set to put a £ on the card with every 10p you put in but my fav' was the tea ladys who cleaned and refilled the machines had a spare set of keys made for us and we just set it to 1p per cup in the tea and coffee machine and opened up the crisp and choc' machines on night shift.
Of corse i don't condone this as it is stealing and against the law and its possible to install a CCTV camera in the machines and its just not worth the risk.
Clive.

nizzex said:
i know a sweets cheat, AND IT REALLY WORKS, u know them sweet jars where u insert 20p coin in the hole and twist the knob. THIS IS HOW 2 GET SWEETS FOR 1P!

1) GET A 1P COIN
2) WRAP THE 1 WITH THIN PAPER , PAPER BE A SIZE OF A BUS TICKET Or LESS, JUST MAKE SURE THE 1P IS COVERED.
3) MAKE SURE THE THE PAPER IS COVERED NICELY AND NOT LOOSE, ALSO MAKE SURE THE THICKNESS IS ALSO THE SAME OF A 20P COIN, CAN BE A LITTLE FAT BUT ASLONG AS U GET IT IN.
4) INSERT THE 1P COIN (PROPERLY IN)
5) TWIST THE KNOB WITH POWER
6) THE KNOB SHOULD TURN FULLY AROUND, AND SWEETS SHOULD COME OUT!

There u go! :Cheers:

pmsl..be careful mate dont wanna see you on crimewatch....lol

Back