Free Solar Panels in Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire & Humbersi

Re: Free Solar Panels in Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire & Humbe

less than 3 weeks.

main must have been over 1 week,
hmmmmm i just got to wait and see

Re: Free Solar Panels in Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire & Humbe

i haven't had a reply since i applied. my house roof doesnt face south maybe that's why.

I used the contact on-line form and i got a reply back saying. don't know why they received it on the 1st of September? when i applied end of June.

Thank you for your enquiry. We received your application on 1st September. We have not yet processed the applications received on that date.

I'm very sorry but we received many thousands of applications after the BBC Look North article. Since then there has been, and continues to be, an enormous amount of interest from the public and so applications are taking longer to process than the normal 28 day period, which is why we ask people to leave it at least 40 days before contacting us again if you haven't heard.

Whilst we have had many thousands of applications, we haven't yet reached our quota as many thousands of those applications were from people whose roofs are actually East/West facing, and many hundreds of them were out of the area that we are servicing.

Please bear with us.

Regards

Sarah Dyson

GetInline.aspx

A Shade Greener Ltd
www.ashadegreener.co.uk

have u all tried british gas you have to be a bg customer

i have a fella coming out tomorrow will let you know how i go on

Generate Your Own Electricity - British Gas

2 sizes on roofs

A roof with a 20m2 area

System size:2.52 kWpAnnual saving on your energy bills:

£122.37 kWh generated:2142CO2 saved (kg):1163% towards household electricity:

65%

A roof with a 23.8m2 area

System size:3.15 kWpAnnual saving on your energy bills:

£152.97 kWh generated:2678CO2 saved (kg):1454% towards household electricity:

81%

thanks David for the information. unfortunately im not a british gas customer but coulod always sign up for it.

thanks David for the information and link.

no im not a british gas customer but could all-ways sign up mate.

Back