Free Sim!

meeza

Inactive User
Reaction score
GET YOUR 2 FREE PAY & GO ONLINE SIMS (RRP £9.99) FOR YOU AND YOUR MATE, WITH
300 FREE TEXTS A MONTH ALL ON YOUR EXISITING MOBILE!

TO ORDER YOURS, TEXT YOUR FIRST AND SECOND NAME, HOUSE NUMBER AND POSTCODE TO
076 248 02 02
E.G. 1. JON BROWN, 1, WX34YZ
E.G. 2. DES SMITH, THE GRANGE, QR79ZA

(I FOUND THIS OFFER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF MY BUS TICKET TODAY!!) :pimp:

sorry i should've said!
i was too exicted about putting up my 1st ever bargain instead of relying on you guys to post them that i forgot to tell you what network sims they were!

i texted the number with my address n this is what they replied with;

THANK YOU FOR YOUR APPLICATION. WE WILL PROCESS THIS AND SEND YOU OUT YOUR SIM IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.

lets wait and see if they come

Ill give it a go, but i got a feeling i will get nothing but a barrage of junk mail ;)

I got this........

"sorry we could not automatically process your request. Please reply with your name, full address and postcode and we will process this manually."

And that number now seems to ring a bell like the numbers you hear of people getting stung for £50 on thier phone bills. What do you reckon ?

Dont think its a scam, I saw the same advert in a dvd i bought a while ago.

meeza said:
sorry i should've said!
i was too exicted about putting up my 1st ever bargain instead of relying on you guys to post them that i forgot to tell you what network sims they were!
we've all done it m8 been so excited to post then forget the link lol done it many times ;)

loady said:
Ill give it a go, but i got a feeling i will get nothing but a barrage of junk mail ;)

Do what i do put my name on it and the guy next doors address he always hands them in :Laugh:

Paul-K said:
Do what i do put my name on it and the guy next doors address he always hands them in :Laugh:
PMSL :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:

Back