Free Personal Cd Player Nearly Free...........

TheDogsNutts

Member +
Reaction score
Free Personal Cd Player Nearly Free

Go to
http://www.neat-ideas.com/ENG/Catalog/stap_home.asp?CT=1

Purchase any item, cheap as possible, say a 6" rule for 18p (item No P36-15025) + delivery £2-50 + VAT.

When you get to the check out section add promotional free gift code P36-66980.

You get a free personal cd player c/w anti shock memory and remote control.

You will have to got through the registration procedure when it asks for a company name just put anything in.

kimhthwy1958 said:
received mine today thanks again
is the cd player any good any specs or pics what make is it,dont suppose it matters for free mind,ive ordered anyway.

great stuff, received my nephews xmas prezie today:)

jaygotgame said:
great stuff, received my nephews xmas prezie today:)
exactly what i ordered for but for a stockingfiller for my son,arrived just now in a huge box inside theres my cd player and a 6inch ruler lol,the cd player looks decent enough quality.

I don't know if i should thank you or smack you lol i've got my mother in-law walking around sing her head off, Cheer's m8.

got mine in the post, looks ok, no brand name on it or anything, but is blue in colour, not tried it yet so I don't know what the quality is like.

I ordered some pens something the kids always use don't see the point in ordering something cheap just for the FREE gift otherwise it's not Free.

Ordered mine Monday, arrived today (Wednsday)!
Not bad quality at all, will make an excellent christmas present.

Thanks for the link

could'nt be bothered

gave the digital scales from staples away.chucked the ruler that i got in the bin??????????????
Nothing else i need.
My cup runeth over.
Why can't they give away budweiser????

Excellent CD player !

Thanks for the tip-off, got my CD player and 12" ruler on Thursday.

CD Player has headphones/mains adaptor/takes batteries(and recharges them if that type) and neat in-line remote control !!

plays all the cd-r's that i've got too - happy days !!

cheers

jdlover :xmas:

Back