free movies

So many ways to do this. I never did this but just tested it for you :)

To stream to a TV chromecast is good to use. If your TV doesn't support chromecast, buy an Android Shield TV. It's the best video player hardware even for 4K ultra high bitrate. Just download VLC on your phone. Play the video an press "stream" button on top right while playing the video in VLC.

So many ways to do this. I never did this but just tested it for you :)

To stream to a TV chromecast is good to use. If your TV doesn't support chromecast, buy an Android Shield TV. It's the best video player hardware even for 4K ultra high bitrate. Just download VLC on your phone. Play the video an press "stream" button on top right while playing the video in VLC.
But what about getting the torrents without laptop?
You suggested just to download torrents. WTF

I stay away from torrent downloads, easy way for you IP address to be viewed without safety of a vpn.

Around April 19, Nites.tv suddenly disapeared and was replaced by the familiar ‘seizure’ notice of the Alliance for Creativity and Entertainment (ACE), the global anti-piracy coalition that has taken down dozens of piracy-related domains during the past couple of years.

Now seems to be back under a new domain
Nites.is » Watch Movies and Shows Online Free in HD

I just use freeflix, cyberflix, cinema hd, zinytv etc android apps, available for phone, tv box or firestik, very easy to download though filelinked. I've been using it for couple of years, you can add a VPN for your privacy but it will slow down your connection
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back