Free Microsoft Hardware!! Best Freebie in ages :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJJama

Inactive User
Reaction score
Right Guys.

NOTE: This has pretty much passed now and is much much harder, it is doable still but read the last few pages for more tips. We had a good run ;)

This is near identical to the guitar hero free stuff a year or so ago.

Basically you can get any of these for free;

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

This is done by using a pid (product id) code generator found at;
MsPiD.exe

For the UK go to, Welcome to the online Microsoft hardware support wizard

Answer the questions then you'll get to a "Do you want to submit" page.

Imageshack - submit.png

Pressing yes will take you to a new page, with a list of products.
Choose your product from the list, an you will be met with some T&C's. Agree to these.
Now you will be asked for your PID. Enter this and the next screen you get to choose how you want to contact support. Choose "EMAIL"
If you choose to phone them they will tell you to submit an email.

On the next screen copy the information from the first submit screen. (see screen shot)
Add your name, email an contact number, have a scan through the text as some of the questions need you to delete some info off them.
Now submit the email and you'll get a confirmation email with a case number.

UPDATE:

MS have now changed how they do this and they ask for proof of purchase.
Do not fear.

phone 08448002400 and enter 2 & 7 as the options you will get a rep who will give you a new caseid and transfer you to tech help who will then send you an email (below) to confirm you address.
No proof needed

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Then follow the instructions there and hopefully get your freebie.
Several people have confirmed this working on another forum.

I have a sidewinder x6 keyboard and x8 mouse processing :)
I'll post piccies when I have them.

Enjoy, but don't take this piss.

Jama

Last edited:
Also just got this.

==============================
CONFIRMATION
Thank you for contacting Microsoft. Your support request was successfully submitted.

A Microsoft support professional will contact you within the response time specified for the support that you chose.
Print or save this page or note the confirmation number for your reference.

'==============================
INCIDENT DETAILS

Incident Title: Mouse issue

Support Request Number: 113355xxx

Severity Rating: Severity C (Minimum business impact)

Type of Response: Email to xxxxx

Response time: Your expected response time is: Within 1 business day

View Incident Online: https://support.microsoft.com/oas/d...ILBOX IS NOT MONITORED - Please do not reply.

stupid internets...

above was supposed to be an edit and the it double posted it.

Last edited:
Hi mate did the exact same used 2k+ codes
Got the same emails
So I wait with baited breath!

:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

Great stuff iv gave it a go fingers crossed, dont ya just love a good freebie:banana:

Nice one mate :)

DJ you have left the id number in the link ! edit it quick ! lol

i went for the Microsoft Wireless Entertainment 8000 if i get it happy days if not aww well

Ha ha just had a go. Could do with a new mouse. Let see if it works. I like a nice freebie! Cheers dude

i have tried this with the link, but it takes me to help and support, then near the end it takes me to what is the problem with my product

thanks for the above post but i cant get mspid to work it keeps ForceClose with send error report

edogg

When did you fill in the forms? I did it about 2 hours ago and have not had that e-mail yet....

Just had a go i got a free wireless laser 7000 last year from them but i did phone them with a serial i had took a pic of in PC World lol.
And ended up with 4 keyboards 2 7000 wireless and 2 ergo 7000 keyboards aint got a clue why i got 4 lol.

i went for the Wireless Entertainment 8000 asits the 1 i wanted last year but couldn`t find a serial for it.

i have had the 1st email will wait for the 1 asking for a receipt but will just tell them i lost it as brought the item 11 months ago or something like that.

Thanx

Hmm no email asking for proof of purchase for me lol:banana: did you guys pick the expensive wireless entertainment desktop as they were between 100 and 200 odd dollars, maybe why u got asked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back