Free m3u List

When I added an m3u file to Kodi I had to change the skin back to the default and then go into TV where I could access the channels.

As for Enigma2 have you tried using something like echannelizer and import the m3u.
Plenty of YouTube vids showing how to do this if your unsure.

I dont know the specifics but under enigma 2 i belive its the gstreamer thats not compatible with the link type.

Never really played around with it to see if there is a fix.

Its not a bad list though. Where did you come by that ? Most list like this are short lived and a bit of a trial for payservers.

use it on firestick xmtvplayer i think it works with

Can you not install playlist loader addon in kodi on the enigma2..

I dont know the specifics but under enigma 2 i belive its the gstreamer thats not compatible with the link type.

Never really played around with it to see if there is a fix.

Its not a bad list though. Where did you come by that ? Most list like this are short lived and a bit of a trial for payservers.

Found it yesterday, sorry can't remember where.

I used Echannelizer to import it to Enigma2 and PVR IPTV Simple client for Kodi, They both see the channels but they do not clear

Found it yesterday, sorry can't remember where.

I used Echannelizer to import it to Enigma2 and PVR IPTV Simple client for Kodi, They both see the channels but they do not clear

The exact problem ive had with some list that play fine in vlc.

ill have a play around at some point to see what i can find out, spot of decorating at the moment though so a bit pre occupied.

I just came on to post this exact problem i.e works on Vlc on Mac but not on E2 but came across this thread. Hopefully someone throws up some solution.

Cressi

cant get this list workin on my solo2, latest vix 5 image, setup with echannelizer.

not dead totally still has channels working some bt sky sports movies etc

Back