Free Lipstick Worth £9.99

Not going to bother with this one. Thanky you anyways though :)

For your beter half.

code: ELIZABETH TAYLOR

http://www.halfpriceperfumes.co.uk/

There's no free lippy he makes £5 by posting this on a forum i think this should be removed

EARN YOURSELF £5.00
We are confident that we run a brilliant service and want to let as many people know as possible.
Who better to spread the word than our existing customers? We are offering you the chance to earn yourself a £5 gift voucher by posting a message about your positive experiences with us on any internet notice board or with any discussion group/forum.
Simply make a posting about our company/products on a discussion board, email the link to your posting to xxxxxxxhalfpriceperfumes.co.uk along with your name and I will either e-mail or send you a £5 gift voucher valid for your next purchase. How easy is that?
Terms and Conditions: Vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not advocate spamming and will only offer one voucher per customer. We reserve the right not to issue a voucher or to stop issuing vouchers at any time and for any reason. Posting musting be publically accessible.

Boooooooooooooooo!!!! watcha gonna do with ya 5 quid anyway??

oh yer a tranny....sorry:Laugh:

lipstick offer

let me just set this right lads, i posted this for the benefit of dw members, not for my own benefit to gain £5 as suggested by others. i did not follow the lipstick offer up, so i knew nothing about this £5 crack until now. i found this info on another forum with the code and minimum spend £0.00 and passed the info on to dw members. i can assure you all, if i post anything its for sharing with others and not for finanacial gain.
i have included in this reply below the other forums info on this offer

#1 kudos1uk vbmenu_register("postmenu_352436", true);
Pilot Ligh

Free lipstick discount at halfpriceperfumes

voucher_scissors.gif
Code: ELIZABETH TAYLOR

Discount: Free lipstick

Minimum Spend: £0.00

Instructions: Enter the code when you order for your free lippy...

Find more:

Tags:

The display of this information does not entail that it has been released for general public use. Please ensure you are eligible to use this voucher code under the merchant's terms and conditions. HotUKDeals is not held responsible for the misuse of this information or the accuracy of the details as presented.

I was wrong and apologuise and hope it wont stop you posting in here..

No probs we all make mistakes...i was only joking about the "tranny" bit:Laugh:

Keep on posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: multi :

Back