Free Landline calls.

been with this company for awhile now and they are really good value for money........freeee landline phone calls. put a £1 credit on a few months ago a couple of hundred phone calls later balance.....£1 now thats what i call value for money :Cheers: jon.

There is connection charge of 3p so you'll get 33 landline calls for :banana: 99p :banana:

from the site "Prices are in pence per minute. Calls are billed per second rounded to the nearest penny, include VAT and are subject to change. 1899 calls are subject to a 3p connection fee."

I've been using a simlar service from 18866.com for 3 months now and so far never paid more than a quid a month for my landline calls :banana:

18866.com have just recently put up their connection charge fom 3p to 4p (25 Landline calls for a £1)

Good one mate i always get bill from NTL of £45-50 a month i have jus registered looking forward to use it.

tony9999 said:
There is connection charge of 3p so you'll get 33 landline calls for :banana: 99p :banana:

from the site "Prices are in pence per minute. Calls are billed per second rounded to the nearest penny, include VAT and are subject to change. 1899 calls are subject to a 3p connection fee."

I've been using a simlar service from 18866.com for 3 months now and so far never paid more than a quid a month for my landline calls :banana:

18866.com have just recently put up their connection charge fom 3p to 4p (25 Landline calls for a £1)

i am confussed here how can it be free if there is a 3p conection charge

allroad said:
i am confussed here how can it be free if there is a 3p conection charge

The call is free you just pay the 3p connection fee per call or telewest/ntl 3p connection fee and 1/2p per minute, still cheap

Free to mobiles as well. Well not exactly

Yes I have been using voicecheap for over 8 months now, and another usefull tip for you guys is if you have no credit on your pay as you go mobile phone, you can connect and chat for 8 mins (got fed up with it after that, and hung up the phone) for yes youve guessed it guys FREE FREE FREE.

:Clap:

SO DONT BOTHER TOPPING UP INVEST IN A VOIP PHONE AND ROCK N ROLL.

i would reccomend newbs to voip read up a bit about the choices on voip phones though. something about sip and some other letters 3 intial combinations . About the protocol they use :Cheers:

I dont know why i didnt think of sharing the advice here. Perhaps it was because another fellow member here mentioned it to me.

Hope my update on the pay as you go earns me some points:)

oh yeah my bro in all the way down south mentioned he had to dial around 3 times before it would connect though. but fook it they dont call me "Out 4 Nowt Wenglish" for nothing. Always on the scrounge me :)

Last edited:
Back