Free Kaspersky internet security 2009

manutd4life

DW Regular
Reaction score
here is the site, the code is near the bottom, if you read it you can put the code in and your old version should update to the 2009 version. this should work if you are a new user also. not tried so sorry if it doesnt work but worth a try. if your a new user the links are there for the software.

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/...-for-kaspersky-internet-security-kis-2009-80/

Excellent find mate, will have a try now and see if it works. Fingers crossed! :)

Sweet, just in time. my current key runs out in 5 days..

Thanks./.

is this still power hungry ? Im 99% sure it was this that slowed my pc right down when I installed it

is this still power hungry ? Im 99% sure it was this that slowed my pc right down when I installed it

Not for me..

Programs like mcafee and that other one thats hungry enough to slow a supernova down (norton) are worse than kasperski..

Im sure its % for cpu usage is below 5% ?? i may be wrong :(

My key also has been blocked by kaspersky, and the key on this post no longer works, so its back to zone alarm and bitdefender. :Cry:

mine works cheers mate

i did the following and the speed went back to normal on vista

1. Go to Settings -> Scan -> Startup objects -> Run Mode: make sure that the "At the application startup" checkbox is unchecked. Click Apply

2. Perform a full "My computer" scan if you haven't yet done it

3. Open the Run box (hit Windows+R on your keyboard) and type:

services.msc

Double-click the "Windows search" service and set the Startup type to "Disabled". Click on Apply and OK

Double-click the "Superfetch" service and set the Startup type to "Disabled". Click on Apply and OK

Reboot your PC

code no go

I get number of activations for this code exceeded
you got another code
regards
Robin

mine has exeeded also now gutted

Back