Phone Unlocking FREE Huawei Modem Unlocking codes

Could you please unlock my Huawei e122-2 modem,

IMEI: 356882033361677

Thanks
Sonny Giang

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/226573/#post1948614

look at the above link. can a mod edit the origional post to let people know they can do it them selfs??

im not been arsy but people are asking and wasteing their own time when they can just do it them selfs. im not sure why the op didnt let people know in the first place??

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/226573/#post1948614

look at the above link. can a mod edit the origional post to let people know they can do it them selfs??

im not been arsy but people are asking and wasteing their own time when they can just do it them selfs. im not sure why the op didnt let people know in the first place??

I tried the code in the link but having the following error:

Found Phone, Phone Info:
- Manufacturer :huawei
- Model :E122
- Revision :11.009.01.00.100
- Phone IMEI :356882033361677

Send Unlock Command... ERROR

Have I don't something wrong?

not sure mate is this the code you got??

HWCALC V2.0

Entsperren / Unlock: 62059955
Flashen / Flash: 39375975

(c) SERGEY/MKL 2010

also is the iemi number definatly correct?

not sure mate is this the code you got??

HWCALC V2.0

Entsperren / Unlock: 62059955
Flashen / Flash: 39375975

(c) SERGEY/MKL 2010

also is the iemi number definatly correct?

Yes, they are definitely correct.

However I've just found this link

How to Unlock Huawei USB Modem For Free

It has all the tools and calculator.

the program I download was Huawei Unlocker.exe and it works like a charm. No need to manually enter the Unlock Code

Regards,
Sonny Giang

Any chance of a unlock code for a HUAWEI E122 IMEI 356881030744224

Thanks

i know your new but read the top post on page
search button goes a long way as well
apart from that rant welcome

unlock 372****
flash 571*****
sorry dropped my spoon there
read, search goes a long way

Haw are U.....

I need Unlock or Software for MOdem ZTE AC 2746 is Very Fast Pleazzzzzzzzz....

Info Modem:
Model: ac2746
code:iso67032
mdn: 120561671
ESN: dd15AD10

This is Info in Modem pleaze Help me

Hi mate was wondering if theres any codes for HUAWEI G6603.Thanking you cheers .
IMEI 353537041810791
S/N 4D4CAB4180701046

Selected Modem: AutoSelect
Phone IMEI: 353537041810791
Calculating Codes...
UNLOCK CODE : 63926635
FLASH CODE : 49272845
Codes Calculated OK...
Done.

not 100% never tried before

Hi again ive tried these in when it says network key.Am i doing this right or do i have to do owt else mate.Im a newbie at this.

How to use your Huawei Unlock code:

1. Ensure that you modem has been completely installed on your
PC. If this has not been done, you will not be able to unlock the device. USB devices have built-in CDROM emulation and installing is as simple as plugging the device in and waiting for the task to end!

2. The correct way to unlock is by inserting a non-accepted SIM card into the device. You should get a box appear asking for the code and once entered the modem is unlocked! Remember that you only get 10 attempts so don't keep trying codes if you get errors!! Some providers have their dashboard software "doctored" so that it doesn't ask for the unlock code! The simple way around this is to download a PC install version of the generic (i.e. unbranded) Mobile Partner dashboard software, you can get that HERE

3. You may want to de-brand your device by flashing new dashboard software to the device itself, for most Huawei devices you can get the upgrade tool HERE

4. Remember that once you have unlocked your device, you will need to set up a new connection profile for the new network. This is done using the dashboard profile management setting under Tools.

Things to remember:

Any Vodafone USB modem with a -Z suffix to it's model number is made by ZTE and thus can not be unlocked with Huawei unlock codes!

The "Flash Code" that is usually also given is only used should you need to upgrade your devices firmware to a version not authorized by your original network. In most cases you will never need to use the Flash Code but if you do, take care that you really understand what you are doing!!

Only ever attempt to upgrade firmware and/or dashboards (unless PC installed versions) with the same model number. For example the E160 and E160G will not use the same firmware because the devices are quite different internally!!

Hi mate where do i get the mobile partner dashboard software .ive got the phone onto pc but cant do anything else.sorry fo keep asking.

Hi mate where do i get the mobile partner dashboard software .ive got the phone onto pc but cant do anything else.sorry fo keep asking.

wot phone ? this is a dongle thread not a phone unlock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry mate im lost on here new to all this thanks again

just phone in the phone part m8 someone might be able to hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back