Free, giveaway, nothing, Zilch

craigneuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have here 5 Kryptieview a780 doxes. 4 dreambox 500c, ...........scratching and wailing d-box which was my first box 265 routers about 8
thompson ski digibox with blue and yellow card in it, 5 andriod boxes various kinds mostly mxv with controls
Samsung VM V Box, I have other recievers and hubs lying about which i will put in as well
I/m having what my stomach is having just know .................a clear oot ! stay away fron Iceland hot and firery chicken wings
all i want is P&P for all these things if any good to anybody
craigneuk

anybody interested in these if not they are going to the coup. Some of the krypteview boxes still have washing lines with them
just a matter of finding one that stays on , keeps the drawers up. my first dbox is stil crying as i nearly had it running about a year ago
its trying to start a refugee camp but come monday its off !!

kryptviiew and dreanbox 500c and a shed load of routers still to go and my trusty d-box clibging on by its finger tips

woild be interested in the dm500c and routers what make are they and android boxes

whats postage going to be unless your local to west yorkshire

right what i have got left is 3 dreamboxes 3 krypteview 780 5 256 routers alll flashed 1 VM netgear router
1BT Home hub Skydigbox Thomson vm Samsung v box vm sisco v box
2 kvm switches loads of cables and adapters
some leads for music speakers
Hurry Hurry Mrs Murry if ur in the doubt there in the coup

dmc 500 router £3 to post one yesterday if you tell me what you want ill box it weight it and give you rough postage cost

and im keeping my dbox its wee sad face near broke heart this morning ;)

!2 o'cloock is end of line so any body still interested give me shout before then

welll sadly.........no made it to the coup yet got my comp room sparkling
but the is a bag lying on living room floor and will prabably stay the until i get up during the night walk through the darkness
to get tablets for a sore head fall arse over tits with it pick it it up arse oot the bag and kryptview right through telly
its ok you will hear me finin and blinding wherever you are ...............................any takers on a wee wadger on that ?
The bookies will need to open for this year cause i cany stop talking a load o gladys knight @ohhighandmighty

@feck me i just went to look fro his name there and forgot it ah ha @Mick

Back