Free Fridge freezer

nope, i havent heard nothing either.

i think i read that they will be delivered for november so there is still time..

well if that november part is correct than that explains a lot

Thanks for taking an interest in our 'free fridge' offer. We're very sorry to say you weren't chosen from the many thousands of people who applied to take part in our Dynamic Demand technology trial.

Even though we can't give you a free fridge, you can find lots of easy ways to save energy and money on our website Save Energy with npower and Wallace and Gromit - so why not take a look?

Kind regards,
Bob Jackson

i havent got that email yet ..

maybe i might be a winner :banana:

yep i got the same e-mail, has anyone from here won one lol? cos at the moment it looks like everyone got the same e-mail

i got nothing not even an email that i recall anyway. wortha shot though cheers for letting us know emerald

Just recived a big fat no this morning too

Dear Customer

Thanks for taking an interest in our 'free fridge' offer. We're very sorry to say you weren't chosen from the many thousands of people who applied to take part in our Dynamic Demand technology trial.

Even though we can't give you a free fridge, you can find lots of easy ways to save energy and money on our website www.n*ower.com/energysaving - so why not take a look?

Kind regards,
Bob Jackson
Energy Efficiency Programme Manager

i got the same email yesturday .... :(

worth a try tho...

Yep certainly was worth a try

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i got one wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lot to OP REP ADDED

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i got one wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lot to OP REP ADDED

It was worth the post even if your the only one, well done.

omg i have also just recieved the above email??????
just emailed them to clarify ill let you know im well pissed of now:grab:

Back