Free Calls to the World, Using Your FREE Minutes...

nizzex

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi all

i saw this on another forum, sound pretty good, but i have not tested this, any confirm?

'' SOME GOOD NEWS.......
I GOT A NUMBER TO CALL ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD OFFCOURSE 340 COUNTRIES FOR FREE.........USING 02 AND ORANGE CROSS NETWORK MINUTES.
NUMBER IS 07744974126.
YOU CAN CALL INDIA ANY TIME ,USA ANY TIME IN THE WEEK . IF U WANT CHECK THE ATTACHMENT WITH THIS MESSAGE, THE LIST OF COUNTRIES OF 340.
FREE FROM O2 AND ORANGE CROSS NETWORK MINUTES.
FURTHER INFORMATION EMAIL [email protected].
KIND REDARDS.. ''

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
why have you not tested it m8...?......
because i dont have a free minutes on my payg t-mob and it could be dodgy, hope that answers it

How by ringing a number, you then can call another??

just my opion, but used to work for Marconi, never heard of such thing being possible.

tried it works fine i used to have a number like this before but it went off so use it while you can :)

thanks mate;)

nizzex said:
because i dont have a free minutes on my payg t-mob and it could be dodgy, hope that answers it

yeah fare do. but dont you think your putting people at risk then...?.....

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
yeah fare do. but dont you think your putting people at risk then...?.....

naw, everyone has to take risks in life, as long they get a peice of the cake :Jester:

Hi All, I fount another one

For those people who make international calls from the UK, you can use
the below service to make them for FREE; using your inclusice x-network minutes.

(UK Users Only!)
If you are a Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange or O2 user and have have cross-network
minutes as part of your monthly package then you can use those minutes
to call the mobile access number.

To Use the service:

Call the mobile access number:
07744 321 000

Then dial the international number you require. (including the
international dialling code)
Thats It!

Sounds good m8, i have free minutes but dont no anyone over the watersss lol.

Cheers

right so i phone this number 07744974126 an thn wot do i do? do i jus thn dial the phone number to whom im callin?

Sameira said:
right so i phone this number 07744974126 an thn wot do i do? do i jus thn dial the phone number to whom im callin?

i think you dial that number, then a recorded message mite give you instructions or mite just tell you to tell the international number.

Back