Free calls 02, also International calls

nizzex

DW Member ++
Reaction score
I tried this and im getting free calls. Get free calls for 3 months. text 'calls50' to 21300, wait 48 hours for a confirmation text. after that try a phone call, and it should be free. (free calls mite be limited for 50mins a day).

also..

Got free minutes from o2 network, if you are on contract and get free minutes. Dial 07744 700 300 , dial a international distination, and that is free. I tested it and it works.

Nizzex..

Last edited:
hi m8,
thanks for letting us know about the free calls offer, but just a word of warning, have a read on this website to see further info

_http://www.planettalkfree.com/index.cfm/id/home/lang/english

i am on the 3 network, and i get a warning message saying that the call is charge-able.. at normal rate, which means, its not included in my free minutes.

After 3 months you have to text stop or something to O2 or they charge you £7.50/Month.

free calls

So far it has worked. I am getting the 50 mins free per month for three months.

Seems to work great so far. I have seen this information a couple of times on this site, so would like to know, how do we stop this offer before the end date and also, has anyone tried to use this method a second time n the same sim card?

thanks in advance

carla

F31SAL said:
hi m8,
thanks for letting us know about the free calls offer, but just a word of warning, have a read on this website to see further info

_http://www.planettalkfree.com/index.cfm/id/home/lang/english

i am on the 3 network, and i get a warning message saying that the call is charge-able.. at normal rate, which means, its not included in my free minutes.
if you read properly its for O2 ONLY!

nizzex said:
also..

Got free minutes from your network, if you are on contract and get free minutes. Dial 07744 700 300 , dial a international distination, and that is free. I tested it and it works.

Nizzex..
i was talking about your second one, which you stated its for free minutes from any network...

F31SAL said:
i was talking about your second one, which you stated its for free minutes from any network...
the seconds part is about, IF! you have free cross minutes from your network provider, ONLY! then you can call for free to international destinationusing the 07744 700 300 number. You should not get charged if you are using it in your free cross network minutes. I dont think this has been tested on Three network, thats why ive put O2.

ok,

so i have tested it on 3 and just like to point out you WILL get charged for the call even if you have free minutes..
they also say that the call is chargeable with the orange network.. EVEN if you have free minutes.

F31SAL said:
ok,

so i have tested it on 3 and just like to point out you WILL get charged for the call even if you have free minutes..
they also say that the call is chargeable with the orange network.. EVEN if you have free minutes.
OMG R U Stupid? : shocked2 , If your NOT on O2 then dont f*cking do it u fool, Only applies to O2 customers, youre obviously gonna get charged if your not.

Faisal aap paagul hai.

U R THE FOOKING STUPID IDIOT...

u said 'your network' not o2,,

i am just trying to point out to those people who are not on o2.. i dont wanna get dragged into this anymore.. so this is my last reply.

''Faisal aap paagul hai.'' i dont know what u mean by this,, this is a english forum, stick to english language.

Last edited:
F31SAL said:
U R THE FOOKING STUPID IDIOT...

u said 'your network' not o2,,

i am just trying to point out to those people who are not on o2.. i dont wanna get dragged into this anymore.. so this is my last reply.

''Faisal aap paagul hai.'' i dont know what u mean by this,, this is a english forum, stick to english language.
Then dont complain now.... ''u said 'your network' not o2'' i should of put O2..

Last edited:
Language!!!!

There is no need for using nasty language and flaming.

f31sal, was trying to point out to users of other networks, in case they didnt know.

Peace

Hasta la vista:Smileysex

Last edited:
is it 50 minutes a day?

hey..ppl...

do u get 50 minutes a day by this?

or is it just 50 minutes a month ?

please let me kno

thnx ppl

akshay174 said:
hey..ppl...

do u get 50 minutes a day by this?

or is it just 50 minutes a month ?

please let me kno

thnx ppl
Hi

Its 50 Minutes a Month, If it was per day ill be Sooo Happy.:)

*****+1

Listen this is only one of O2's Bolt-on features you will be charged for these the mnute you top-up as it happened to someone I know and cost them £7.50.
It's ok if you're going to change your sim every month,

Garngadblue said:
Listen this is only one of O2's Bolt-on features you will be charged for these the mnute you top-up as it happened to someone I know and cost them £7.50.
It's ok if you're going to change your sim every month,
I see, should of been free for 3 months, ive getting it free for 3 months.

Back