Free bingo after midnight on ITV £1,000, £200, and £100 to be won!!

digicol

Inactive User
Reaction score
North East England, but nowhere near Dutcho!!! Ba
For those of you who do not watch much TV here is some free bingo with nice prizes.

3 games are played from midnight ever day of the week. Each game has 3 sub games, 1 line = £100, 2 lines = £200 and a house = £1,000. They also have some fun games in between.

Just go to the ITV site below and sign up, then log in after midnight and get your cards TOTALLY FREE to play!!

You do not have to be online once you have got your cards, you can go and make some supper and it does it all for you, if you win they know and log it, if you lose connection your games are still played.

So go for it guys, I am doing it in the background, why not? I have a good as chance as anyone else at winning. Although the odds are like 50,000-1 it is free and very simple to do, so go for it.

http://www.itv.com/BingoNightLive/default.html

Oh by the way, it is better if you have the TV on ITV. :)

signed up............. whatch all the spam mail turn up :(

still if i win it would have been worth it lol

thanks for the info digicol

warlord

thanks now my misses can play it........

i signed up a couple of days ago and tried to make a macro so it turn comp on and log in auto if i was sleeping lol

you dont need to be logged in to win
just get your tickets at some point when your at your pc, those tickets are assigned to you even if your pc is off.

ohright cool. i didnt know that. thought you needed to be online when it was on lol:banana:

my son won £100 for a line last night so im going to sign up!

Back