Free Baileys Glasses

johnny5

Inactive User
Reaction score
text "LOUNGE" to 81222 and then reply to the message sent:

Quote:

Thanks! Using commas, reply BAILEYS follwd by yr name, sex (F/M), dob, house no & postcode 4 yr gift. Add N to unsub. Reply by 01.12.06. T&Cs @ baileys.com/ltc

Quote:

*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of the promoter, their families, agents and anyone professionally involved in the promotion.
No purchase necessary.
To enter, text LOUNGE to 81222.
Closing date for all texts is 01/12/06.
The gift is a set of Baileys® latte glasses.
No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications accepted.
Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Baileys® latte glasses.
Participants will be deemed to accept these terms and conditions by taking part in this promotion.
Gifts are as stated. There is no cash alternative.
There are a limited amount of Baileys® latte glasses available and they are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
Subject to availability while stocks last.
Only one Baileys® latte glasses set per person.
Standard network rate applies to all text messages.
The Promoter will not be liable for any delayed or non-delivery of SMS messages due to Mobile Network Operator error.
The promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Promoter: Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ.
We will only use participants' data in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which you can view at www.baileys.com/en-gb/Footer/Privacy.htm
When you subscribe to the Baileys® Lounge you will receive news and offers from us throughout the year.

looks legit but could still be the most expensive glasses known to mankind lol :FRIGHT:

was just about to order mine then read the last few posts and thought of the THE HUSTLE on tv lol u just never know lol

just cos your paranoid doesnt say the not after you ha ha

if you read the terms & conditions posted

"Standard network rate applies to all text messages."

i have checked my bill & they came out my free allowance

take it our leave it!

Thanks for the info Johnny5.

I've just completed it and it was anly 10p per text. :Cheers:

says it'll take 28 days......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baileys!!!!:Cheers:

Thanks just sent text and received one back saying i will receive my gift within the next 28 days. Fantastic

just to let u no recieved my 2 latte mugs today ok for nowt thanx

received mine this morning very nice little pair of latte glasses: spook :

Back