Free auction site

philigs

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all. I've had a flyer through the door for, what they have called a new, auction site. Its for the uk and they are offering free membership and till the end of April, free listings. Worth a look, they can't be any worse than flea bay lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all. I've had a flyer through the door for, what they have called a new, auction site. Its for the uk and they are offering free membership and till the end of April, free listings. Worth a look, they can't be any worse than flea bay lol.

yeh right mate and it just so happens that a bloke on there called PHIL selling cable boxes
the site has 26 things for sale and 8 are yours. do you think we came up the fkn clyde in a banana boat

WHOIS information for: bid-buy.biz:

[whois.nic.biz]
Domain Name: BID-BUY.BIZ
Domain ID: D15348105-BIZ
oh look the owner of the site just happens to be from wolves the same place as the phil with the boxes.

Sponsoring Registrar: CSL COMPUTER SERVICE (D.B.A. JOKER.COM)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 113
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant ID: CNEU-143560
Registrant Name: Jane Lloyd
Registrant Address1: landport road
Registrant Address2: bilston
Registrant City: wolverhampton
Registrant State/Province: --
Registrant Postal Code: wv2 2qj
Registrant Country: UNITED KINGDOM
Registrant Country Code: GB
Registrant Phone Number: +447.7884258964
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Ooo knickers in a twist. Yes 8 are mine. The boxes i aquired off a member of the family and i want shot of. I have been burned by ebay and wont use them now, so i thought i have nothing to loose with this site. Thought id share.

Ooo knickers in a twist. Yes 8 are mine. The boxes i aquired off a member of the family and i want shot of. I have been burned by ebay and wont use them now, so i thought i have nothing to loose with this site. Thought id share.

and the site is yours.

site set up Domain Registration Date: Wed Nov 22 01:16:29 GMT 2006

you joined the auction site 23rd jan

or is that just coincedence

and the site is yours.

site set up Domain Registration Date: Wed Nov 22 01:16:29 GMT 2006

you joined the auction site 23rd jan

or is that just coincedence

well done for spotting that one m8, Dw detective Trippy, nice work for pulling out the bad fish. :)

Last edited:
he must think we are as fkn thick as he is. Hope the email bots dont get his email address seeing since it looks like his legit business, what a shame that would be.: big crow

easy to find the box ;) (edited Rat)

is that jayne selling her ferbie you reckon

Phil you should of just said that its your site, no fooling anyone. Think the boxes gave it away.

:eater:

lol...youre well busted phil ,
i think theres somethin about traders in the rules

want a new avatar?
127040098_3ab241cbe0_m.jpg

wow trippy u've tripped and gone psycho on his ass!! good one!! inspector gadged up on digi world

Lmfao!!! .... classic threads like this don't come around too often. Good luck with Phil Bay m8:end:

Hahah :D.

I knew something would be up as soon as I saw "Free Auction Site".

this is class,

best read on the site at the moment and it seems to be about nothing.

cmon phil at least try and plead your case that its not yours one more time just to see what other means of investigating Trippy has.

thanks for making me laugh.

this is class,

best read on the site at the moment and it seems to be about nothing.

cmon phil at least try and plead your case that its not yours one more time just to see what other means of investigating Trippy has.

thanks for making me laugh.

: big crow

You realy should just have siad it was your site. But this type of thing isnt tolerated here.

Back