Free 2Mb Broadband (Not 4 All)

boycie

Inactive User
Reaction score
I work for a satellite company that supply's a Broadband and wireless network service for people who live in rural locations, and who are also out of the coverage area from there local exchange.

We cover all of the UK and Europe. Well the deal is if you are one of these people, and you can get 10 or more people interested in taking on our service in your Village/Town, and are willing to host our equpiment, then we would supply you a Free 2Mb Service.

I am sorry that this does not apply to everyone that views this post, but I am positive that there is a handfull of members still on Dial up or have a un-reliable broadband connection due to where they live.

We are not a fly by night company, and are the biggest supplier in the UK.

If you are interested then PM for further details.

http://www.avantibroadband.com/

Regards

Boycie

Yowch, might be okay for someone who is the host, but then you have a 1 in 10 chance of that - first you have to do all the legwork and get 9 other people interested.

Easier said than done, here's the prices for the basic £25 package -

One-off connection charge** - £49.50
Maximum connection speed - 512 kilobits per second
Monthly download limit - 5 Gigabytes
Extra downloads - £1.50 per Gigabyte

2 megs is a whopping £45 per month, and I don't understand why the one-off installation cost goes up £10 per package?

Might be alright for an affluent private housing development in Buckinghamshire, but no offence mate I think it's a misnomer putting this on a bargain forum! ;)

Back