Free £10 for horse racing bets

Darklordsbane

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hi All
there is a free £10 if you register with racebets.com when you are registering click on a small box and tick I have received a bonus code write in RACINGAHEAD and you should get £10.00 free on able to bet on horse racing, no card details required to register, it's a £10.00 free bet not cash, so you will probabley only get any winnings and not the stake back.
they also say if you deposit with them they will match your deposit 100% up to £100 that's probably a sneaky way of saying you lodge £50 and we will match it making the total £100 but try the free £10 and see how it goes
Good luck
Regards
D

Your account currently has pending bonuses in amount of GBP 10. To receive this and further bonuses on your RaceBets.com account, you need to verify your mobile number with us. This will take less than a minute and we will not use your mobile number for any other purposes than the verification.

Please enter your mobile number and click "Send". You will then receive a 6-digit code via text message which you have to enter below to finish the process.

I didn't get that I got an email validation, did you get your £10
Regards
D

I got an email verification 1st with a code , put that into the site then another box popped up with wanting my mobile number.

I have a spare pay as you go phone that I keep which comes in handy for all the mobile spam crap

I chose € for my currency since i'm not in the Uk but the bonus isn't available in my currency, so if anyone is registering choose £ not €, anyway in case your worried about this being a scam I don't think so but I may be wrong,
it came from a magazine I have been buying for years and years called Racing ahead, well worth a read if anyone is interested it's £2.99 in Uk and €4.50 in Ireland
Just to state I have and never did have anything to do with this magazine or this or any other bookie promotion company etc etc I'm just another punter/reader trying to get a few quid as easy as possible
Regards
D

If anyone can read German they are on twitter someone could translate what the German punters are saying lots of smiley faces at least
I would imagine they will be like sky bet and text you over every other day, but you can always opt out of receiving these texts,
Shaun has your credit gone down on your mobile if it's a scam I assume they will get your credit by hugh charges for receiving the text messages,
as I said in another post I don't think it will be a scam I have had to give my mobile and email to, Corals, William Hills, Ladbrookes, Betfair, and Paddy power and most of them wanted a copy of my passport for verification because I'm not in the Uk it would be easier to open a bank account
Regards
D

D it is legit mate, what i'm meaning by spam is everytime I join one of the bookie sites inc ladbrokes, paddy power willie hill etc, they are forever sending emails or txts with the latest promos trying to make you deposit. but that's part of the game and what you have to put up with.

Paddy power love to send me £2 or £1 bonus bets for the games which I put on deal or no deal for a bit of fun. (not my cash) if it wins I then put a bet on a footie match, all for fun and adds a bit of excitement to the game but I dont deposit any of my cash. I win some I lose some but it not my cash so I dont care.

Manic 01 how did you close your account I want to close mine and re-register using £ instead of € that way I should get the free £10 bet my son just did it with £ currency and it worked
Regards
D

Back